A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 am

"Oh shit..." Varod said, face falling as he ran to her side and hugged her. "I forgot oh my god...are you?"
He rubbed her stomach.
"I do care..." he whispered. "Do you want to read my mind and see for yourself that I'm sorry?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 am

"Get off of me!" she said pushing him away. "It really doesn't matter if I was or wasn't anymore now does it!" she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry over something like that. She was much stronger than she let on. "Too late for saying sorry Varod. I think if you're going to just keep me here you can at least make me more comfortable so I can rest."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am

Varod sighed.
"I won't let you far away from me."
He conjured a bed for her and laid her in it, conjuring a chair for himself.
"I'm so so sorry...were you or not? And possibly it coulda survived," he replied hopefully. "It is a magical child."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 am

"I highly doubt it could have." she replied looking hatefully at him. "Besides I wasn't even sure if I was. Too late to worry about it now anyway." She couldn't believe he had the nerve to do such a thing. It was unbelievable. She would never forgive him now. Something she would hold over his head until the day she died. She wished Godric or Oded would show up looking for her soon. She had no intention of staying here with Varod and the second she could she was getting out of there before he could notice.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 am

Oded apparated into the cave and shouted, "Stupify!" throwing it at Varod as he grabbed christy then her wand and apparating out of the cave. Once in a safe place he asked Christy, "Are you alright sweetheart?" He looked at her neck then her arm. A look of anger and hatred washed across his face as he hugged her close.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 am

"Oded!" she shouted in surprise at seeing him. She wondered how he could have found her and then it hit her. Godric...The one person who knew everywhere she was at every second of the day. Of course Oded had gotten a hold of him once Christy had disappeared. She held on to him as he apparated them away practically sticking her tongue out at Varod.

She pushed him away from the cuts on her throat and arm, "I'm fine." she said looking at him. "Its just a few cuts and a fall from the second story of your house." she replied as it was nothing for her to take falls like that everyday and not think twice about it, even though her entire body was screaming out otherwise.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"That is not nothing Christy. Falling from the two stories of the house is very bad. You could have been seriously injured from it." Oded said as he took out his wand pointing them at her wounds, "Episkey. Let's get you somewhere safe, i'm putting spells around the house so that this will never happen again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:08 am

"Oded I'm just sore is all." she repiled as he healed her. She had never seen someone worry over her since she was little and even then he had worried more than her own parents had when she was around him. "You can't guarantee that it'll never happen again and you know it. You know me. I attract things that aren't safe. As side from that the fall felt a lot better than the cruciatus curse." she laughed off a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top