A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 am

Oded was walking down the street when he saw Christy and some man with her. He walked over to them keeping his eyes on the man. "Hello sweetheart. Who's your friend here?" Oded asked looking at the man still wondering who he was. He didn't care much for him and didn't want him anywhere any where near Christy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:36 am

Varod spun around.
"So you're Oded...that's why you left me, Christy, for an older man...a WAY older man," he said, venom dripping from his words. He wanted Oded to know that he HATED him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 am

Christy practically ran into Oded's arms kissing him softly on the lips. "I wouldn't even say way older." she said looking at him, "Oded this is Varod, Varod this is Oded." She had wanted to show Varod that he wouldn't be with her ever again when she saw Oded enter the alleyway and she didn't like the way Varod was speaking right then either. She was glad that he had showed up when he did.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 am

"Well Varod it's nice to meet you but me and Christy must leave you now. We have prior engagments if you don't mind." Oded said smirking at him softly letting him know that he could never have her again. "Shall we sweetheart?" He asked Christy smirking still.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am

"Well, good bye, Christy," Varod said, intending to hurt her. "I had a fun time down this here alleyway! Now I'll let you too talk about y'alls relationship!"
He jumped up and over the alleyway wall and out of sight.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 am

Christy threw Varod a hateful glare as he left. She knew she hadn't done anything and that he was the one who had instigated everything. The fact she had access to a pensieve could prove it if Oded didn't believe her. She turned and looked at her fiance. "I'm so sorry liebe." she said looking at him, Something she never called Varod. "He had said he wanted to talk and try to be friends but then he tried to get me to sleep with him and we got in a fight. I'm glad you showed up when you did."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 am

"It's ok sweetheart I'm here now." Oded kissed her lips softly. "Let's get you out of here and we can talk. I'm glad i came here when i did too honey." He hugged her close to him. "Let's go home sweetheart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 am

"Yeah I really wanna go home now." she said shaking off that bad feeling she had gotten from Varod. "Something wasn't right with him I know it." she continued to say as she pulled out her wand. "Want me to apparate us or would you like to?" she asked him curiously but grabbed hold of him and apparated them herself before he could answer.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 am

Oded smiled when they reached home and he hugged her close wanting to her to not have the feeling from him anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 am

"I'm sorry Oded I really am." she said looking at him, "Its just that really made my skin crawl back there. I honestly didn't think he would have done something like that." she sighed confused. She had never known Varod to pull something like that but she knew she should have figured he would have.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top