A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 am

"Sweetheart don't be sorry it was his fault not yours." Oded said rubbing her back and arms softly wanting the feeling to go away so that she wouldn't feel like that anymore. "I wanna take away that feeling Christy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 am

"Just let me take a shower and get that nasty crawling feeling off my skin and I'll feel better." she said looking at him as she pulled away and started walking up to their room, "I'm sorry. I love you." she said as she reached the top of the stairs. She really needed a moment to think for a minute, plus the thought of a hot shower did sound very appealing to her. She couldn't believe that he had thought she was pregnant too. What in the world was this all coming to that they would all expect her to be like that so soon, she thought as she turned on the hot water and stepped in.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Varod had decided he wanted to finish his conversation with Christy. Using his sneak skills, he carefully slipped up to the bathroom window and silently opened it. Then he whispered "accio Christy's wand" and then magically sealed the door and soundproofed it.
Now he had to reveal himself.
Hopping through the window, shutting it, and saying "heya Christy, we gotta finish our conversation. Imperio!"
Stay quiet, just talk, don't flip, he thought, wand pointed at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Christy jumped as she got out of the shower to see Varod seeing him aim his wand at her. She barely missed the imperius curse which caused her towel to fall off of her. She hurried to gather it back around her so she was covered and looked for her wand, "Where is my wand?" she asked looking at him, her hand on her hips. Silently she used her telepathy to get a message to Oded and Godric. Varod is in the bathroom, has the room sealed and soundproof and I think my wand. Someone please help.

"Give me my wand and I'll listen." she said calmly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Varod sighed. He knew what she had just done.
He waved her wand at her. "Nope, let's go." Tossing some clothes at her, he imperioused her several times with the same command.
"You can succumb and send a message saying nevermind, you were hallucinating, or I can overpower and kidnap you. I just want to have a conversation."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm

"You aren't going to be able to imperious me." she said looking at him, "No offense wand or no wand I do know how to dodge spells pretty well." she said grabbing the clothes that were tossed at her and easily dodging the curses he threw at her. "I told you give me my wand to where we can be on equal footing and I'll talk to you." she continued to say, "Much less these aren't even my clothes and I'd much rather wear my clothes and not change in front of you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"Deal with it," Varod said, already wasting a minute. "Hurry the hell up we gotta go before someone comes."
He roughly shoved her shirt over her head and threw her pants at her.
"Shirts aint nothin, but I aint puttin on your pants. Deal without undergarments. You won't be out long. Either you can be imperioused or I can knock you out, which do you prefer?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm

"No I won't deal with it!" she exclaimed fighting him as he tried to put the undersized shirt on her, once it was on it came just below her chest, "If those pants are anything like this shirt I'm not wearing them because they won't fit! Where did you pick them out from the little kids section at the gap?" she asked hatefully. "You lay one hand on me Varod and you are so dead."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm

"Just listen to me! All I really want to do is talk to you!" Varod said soothingly, tossing her own clothes at her. "Just hurry, please? I won't let them find me. I didn't mean things to go the way they did today. Please believe that? And no, I will NOT give you your wand. You can combat me if you have it."
He looked at her, eyes showing his sincerity.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

"I can fight you either way honestly." she replied, "Its just easier for me to do so with a wand since you can physically overpower me." She hated admitting that someone was stronger than her but with him she didn't have a choice. She was glad he had handed her one of her corseted dresses. They were so much easier for her to move in, "Turn around." she said as she slipped it over her head and towel waiting on him to turn around before she fixed it. Once that was done she tightened it as tight as she could and tied, it. "Hurry or I'll scream."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top