A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:15 pm

"You know perfectly well that I am capable of killing you," Varod said, pushing harder with his sword. "I tried once. And you're the reason I dropped out. Turn around and walk. Jump out the window."
His wand would be trained on her at point-blank range the entire time.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 pm

"You won't though." she said as more blood started pouring down her neck staining her blood red dress, leaving darker splotches across her chesst and in the dress itself. "You still love me to much that if you ever did kill me you'd have to do it with your own hands without magic or a weapon." she had made a point. "I'm not doing what you say Varod, you are not my father."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Varod sighed and shoved her out the window.
"Go, dammit," he said angrily. "Just do it and I will not hurt you more than necessary. And your dear old daddy deserved what his ass got. I could kill you right now, though I seriously don't want to. But if you decide to hurt me again I will. I need to just talk to you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Christabelle fell when he shoved her out of the window at least two stories. She hit the ground with a thud crying out in pain as the thorned rose bushes caught her arm shredding it. "Too late." she said as she rolled to where she could get to her arm. There was no point in ripping her dress to dress her arm because there were way too many cuts. "And how the hell did I hurt you?" she asked getting up and trying to run.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Varod pinned her down.
"I'm sorry," he said sincerely. "I seriously didn't know that was there. I can fix it.*
He waved his wand and cleaned it up, then sealed the wound.
"Not the best job...." he told her, sadly. "I swear it was an accident."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

"Yes throwing me out of the window is really an accident!" she spat at him, turning her face away from him screaming for help. "Get the hell off of me!" she screamed as she tried to get away unsucessful since he had her pinned down.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Varod cupped a hand over her mouth and lifted her up, running.
"A two story drop doesn't kill me. I keep forgetting how fragile humans are if they aren't vamps," Varod apologized, still running vampire speed towards a mountain where he could find a cave.
He dropped her on a cave floor and ripped her wand from her friend.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

"Bite me!" she screamed as he ripped her wand from her hand. She had never been separated from it since she had made it. It had been some of the best work ever done by a ten year old girl. "I hope you rot in hell Varod I really do." she spat at him, this time hitting him in the face with actual spit. "You don't care about me other wise you wouldn't be doing this."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 pm

"If I didn't care," Varod said, wiping his face. "I would be at home never speaking to you. I already am in hell. You know the song Heaven Is a Place on Earth? Well, it's the opposite. Hell is right here in my life. I can't talk to you there."
He cast some simple enchantments that would block any and all mind communication.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:01 am

"So what do you plan on doing to me?" she asked looking at him. She hurt all over from the fall. Good thing she wasn't sure if she was pregnant because if she had been she would have lost it in the fall. "You have no care for anyone but you. You realize if I was pregnant, throwing me out that window just killed a baby right?" she looked at him raising an eyebrow, "But you don't therefore you only care about yourself and don't think of others."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top