A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm

"Room's sound proofed," Varod said dully. "I would suggest you just get put under the Imperious and don't fight. I swear I would only use it so you wouldn't try and kill me. Our conversation was NOT over before that idiot came and ruined it."
He pointed his and Christy's wand at her and said "Imperio" with both wands.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 pm

"One Problem with that." she said as she managed to jump away from both curses grabbing her wand in the process. "My wand is only best with charms and pretty much no other users than me." She laughed at him. "Now instead of you trying to imperius me to get your way why don't you act like an adult and just talk?" she asked sarcastically. "And he is actually by far an idiot."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 pm

"Because I most frankly don't trust you with a rubber chicken, Christabelle Whittle," Varod sneered. "Tell them not to come. I can tell when you're sending messages. You go all concentraty."
He smiled at her.
"Please? I swear I don't want to hurt you. Besides, physically empowering you plus vampire speed beats fancy charm work any day."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

"Nope." she said looking at him and getting defensive, "I don't get all concentraty or whatever kind of word that is. In fact I don't think its a word. And you're the one acting like a child because I'm the one who's trying to talk things out instead of acting like a kidnapper."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 pm

"Yeah?" Varod asked, a smile playing over his lips. "That's why you called for help. You have a slight look in your eye that I only see whenever you're using your powers. Just call em off, please? I will kidnap you if you don't. Like I said, I refuse to be captured."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm

"No I won't." she said looking at him, "Kidnap me. Oh please do it." she said with a rather sadistic smirk on her face, "Cause I swear you'd rot in Azkaban if you so much as lay a hand on me in attempt for it." She was waiting for him to make a move. "I'm not calling anyone off of anything. Besides how do you know it wasn't just Godric checking up on me. He does tend to do that from time to time you know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 pm

"Then Godric would be coming," Varod replied, matching her sadistic smirk with a balance of mirth. "Either way call them off or I simply and easily...maybe bite the one you love? You wouldn't love him then, would you? If Oded was a vampire, a good one, mind, would you still be able to love him? You weren't able to love me after I was turned. Racist..."
A few curses escaped his lips before he fell on the toilet seat which was down.
"Fuck it," he said, looking up at Christy. "I want to talk to you about everything. Of course I want you back but I wouldn't take you. I truly love you and always will. I'm sorry for making you think I don't give a damn. I swear I will never try what happened again."
He was limp on the seat.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh if you still wanted me you'd take me no matter what was going on." she said looking at him, "You're also running out of time so if you want to talk to me the best way would probably be to kidnap me and hide me away." she laughed looking at him, "You know deep down you want me just as your little toy to play with, admit it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Varod stood up, shaking with rage. A sword was at Christy's throat.
"If you ever say that again," he said quietly, rage pouring off his words like venom. "I will behead you."
His hatred was loosing his magic and the room began to dim slightly. However, he didn't notice.
"I refuse to kidnap you. If, however, you come of your own accord it wouldn't be kidnapping."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 pm

"Ooh I'm sooo scared." she said looking at him, "You still love me too much to kill me admit it." she said as she held her head up, the tip of the sword pressing into her throat, blood slowly starting to trickle down her neck. "You don't even have control of your powers and yet you dropped out of school. Oh wow you were really a smart one."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top