A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:00 am

Varod hugged her tighter.
"No one would ever ever no," he told her soothingly. "You know it's true. One time and that's that. I can conjure a bed right here and cast some muggle repelling charms..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 am

"No Varod!" she said pushing him away from her again. "I told you I'm not doing that and thats final." she was growing frustrated and hungry again and she had wished now she had finished that sandwich. She had even been surprised he didn't say anything about her eating meat since she was basically a vegetarian. She looked at him, "I know you would feel guilty and tell her and you know I would end up telling because I couldn't keep something like that from him." Her hand went to her stomach as she started to rub it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 am

"I wouldn't tell her," Varod said, outraged. "Are you mad? But of course, you keep secrets so badly. Like the fact that you were cheating on me? That secret was told to me SOOO many times!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 am

"I can keep secrets better than anyone you know." she replied looking at him. "Must have been someone stalking me." she said looking at him, "Much less the fact that I told you I was going to start seeing other people at the request of my mother. You can hardly hold that against me because I do what I'm told." She kept her hand closer to her stomach backing away from him slowly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

Varod looked down and sighed.
"Are you pregnant?" he asked calmly, with a cold edge in his voice. Was it his or Oded's? Did it really matter anymore? She would keep it from Oded that it was mine anyway.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

"Why would you even care if I was?" she asked her voice as cold as ice. "No offense but if I was you exactly wouldn't be what I would call a dream father or even close to it. You really wouldn't have what it takes I think." she wasn't saying it to be mean by anymeans but after what Godric and Oded had both said she really couldn't be sure...Much less who's it was. They had both been so close together that she wouldn't know.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 am

"I would be a good father!" Varod said angrily. "If it was mine you wouldn't let me anywhere near it! You're mentally unstable either way and should have children taken from you!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am

"Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't." she replied looking at him before growing enraged, "Yeah like you would even know. At least Cristina has food, clothes and a roof over her head and people who love her. Last time I checked that makes me a damn good mother. I make sure she has what she needs plus some." She couldn't believe what he had just said. "Some friend you even want to be. For all I know you were probably just doing this to try to sleep with me again. You're just mad about it cause I didn't come to tell you because its not your problem anymore. I'm not your concern anymore. You honestly wouldn't care if I was in the streets dying."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 am

Varod's face fell and he pulled her into a hug that was totally and ultimately friendly, no sexual intentions at all.
"I'm so sorry..." he whispered. "Don't ever think that. You are my concern. I care about you a lot. If you were in the streets dying I would help you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am

She pushed away from him. "No you wouldn't. Look at how you just spoke to me. You are no friend of my Varod Gilther. I'm not your concern anymore and you know it. You just wish I was still yours to worry about, but i'm not." She looked for her cell phone, "You had me be late meeting Oded. Great."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top