A Stroll Around London(Christy)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) Empty A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 am

OOC: Only Varod is here this time Razz

BIC: Varod had shut Anti out for a day inside his own mind, and was strolling through London, humming a few songs from choice entertainment. He was just finishing the Hyrule Field theme from Ocarina of Time, when his stomach began to grow. Around him were a few shops, but one cafe to his right which he entered, finishing off the song and starting Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts.
Ordering a few hot dogs and french fries, along with a soda, he sat at a table and began to eat, still humming in his head.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 am

Christabelle was sitting in the cafe that Varod had entered sipping on some tea and eating her lunch, which consisted of a rather small turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes. She almost immediately dropped her sandwich on the floor seeing him. This was just going to be an awkward moment if he saw her. She knew it because one she never ate meat when she was with him and two they didn't exactly talk much now that they weren't together regardless of her trying to be nice to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 am

Varod felt eyes on him and his gaze flew around the room quickly and landed upon Christy.
He stood slowly and walked over to her table and sat down.
Finishing quickly he said "fancy meeting you here. Can we talk?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 am

She pushed her sandwich to the side no longer hungry and looked down at her tea before taking a sip of it. She was unsure of what to say. "I guess." she said looking back up at him. She looked like she was almost terrified of what would happen. "You aren't going to flip out are you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:42 am

"No," Varod said calmly. "I won't flip. As I've said I still love you, however much you've hurt me and beyond the fact I don't want to be with you. Even so, I would love to at least be your friend. Know, however, that I still believe all I say about you."
Now he looked her in the eye, meaning every word and hand held out in friendship.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 am

"Why the sudden change in heart?" she asked looking at him curiously crossing her arms. She was wary of him knowing how he could be. "If you still believe everything you say about me I'm not sure if I could be friends with you. I mean I don't have friends who tell me I'm a whore or a slut." She made a point. She didn't have any friends that did that and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be friends with someone like that, "Much less they don't call me a spoiled brat princess because I did something that has been my dream since I was little."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 am

Varod sighed.
"Like I said, people should never, EVER hurt other people to get what they want. Even if the person was holding them back because of how they were born and who they were," he said, trying to keep a cold edge out of his voice. "You don't get it. I care about you, no matter how much harm you've done to me. Besides, I'm not the one who shrugged off the one I loved to gain more power than I already had. Not that it's saying much on this end...
"If you'll notice, I'm filthy friggin rich from my own little gig. However, I, unlike you, had to work for my money. You just don't understand what it's like to have things taken away. No matter what YOU end up with whatever you want."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 am

"I didn't mean to hurt you." she replied looking at him, "But you've hurt me on more than one occasion. I honestly wasn't happy with you Varod. All we ever did was fight and that never makes a good relationship." she continued to say as she finished off her tea. "I never tried to gain more power. I've always wanted to follow in my father's footsteps since I was little. All I've ever known was ministry life. You have to understand, now its my chance to make my family proud. Its my time to shine." She ran her hand through her hair and continued,

"You had to steal for your money. And I have my own money from jobs I've done while I wasn't in school. And things taken away, I understand, I've had more taken away than I even care to mention. I don't always end up with whatever I want. Thats where you are wrong Varod. You never took the time to try to get to know me. With you all you saw I honestly think was a hot body for you to lust over and a trophy girl to have on your arm and deep down I think you know it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 am

Varod shook his head.
"You know that time when...I didn't tell anyone about us?" he said slowly. "If I had wanted a trophy girl I would have just gone out and hit on some random chick and walked around showing her off. But no. I wanted you, despite all our faults, all our differences, I loved you. We never had TIME to get to know each other. You were always doing some bull shit or you leave me. Please, I'm trying to forgive you, can you forgive me?"
He smiled at her and one tear fell down his face as he brought up his hand again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 am

"And you knew I stayed busy a good bit." she said looking at him, "Any time I tried to spend time with you, you just wanted to sleep with me. You never took the time to get to know me Varod." She looked at him and sighed, she had tried to make things right with him multiple times and he refused. "Why do you want another chance to be my friend now after you didn't give me the chance all the other times?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top