A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 am

Varod shrugged.
"Mental shock, I guess. All the times I wanted to talk to you all you wanted to do is sleep with me," he replied. "Can we talk outside? I'm starting to get REALLY paranoid..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 am

"Fine." she said looking at him as she stood up grabbing her things. She left a tip on the table for the waitress that had served her and began to walk outside. "It goes both ways, I was just trying to avoid fighting with you because you would constantly accuse me of things. Did you ever wonder what it was like to be made out like you were a piece of shit and a liar when you weren't?" she asked looking at him, "It wasn't exactly the best feeling in the world. I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect, or damn near close for that matter but the least you could have done was support me instead of trying to fight with me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 am

Varod didn't respond at first, but pulled her into an alleyway.
"Maybe no one will disturb us here..." he said. "Now, as you were saying, I agree with you. But like I've said, every time I try and ease into a conversation to try and understand, you flip and end up trying to kill me."
He made a move to try and hug her.
"Please believe me, all i ever did was love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:39 am

She stood there as he hugged her, not moving at all. She was feeling awkward by the hug. "I told you I'm not perfect, I've had a lot of help making me messed up in the head. And you can't blame me for everything I've been through in the last year to not be messed up." She sighed unsure of what to say, "But you really did have a funny way sometimes of showing you loved me you have to admit it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 am

"I know," Varod whispered into her ear. "But you have to remember before I met you all the feelings I knew were paranoia pretty much. On the train to Hogwarts I was a total outcast from my own emotions. When I suddenly felt love like I had for you...it wasn't exactly good."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 am

When he whispered in her ear she felt chills down her spine. It brought back a lot of emotions she thought she didn't feel for him anymore and she wasn't sure she liked the feeling she got from it. "Varod.." she said quietly looking down. "Do you really think we should be doing this?" she asked as she played with the ring that was on her left hand.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 am

"No," Varod whispered honestly. He kissed her cheek and hugged her tight. "I won't tell, and I know you won't either."
He smiled and kissed her neck.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 am

Christy tried to bring herself to push him away but couldn't. "Varod. I can't." she said looking down ashamed of herself for not being able to push him away. "I'm engaged, I can't be doing this. I'm getting married in a few weeks. I love him." She had never been so confused in her life. She did love Varod but she wouldn't be with him again and she knew it. She just wondered what had gotten into him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 am

"One time. Just once," Varod promised. "Then just friends. Do we have an understanding? This is our last chance for this before you sell yourself to Oded."
In his mind, he had no problems with it. They still loved each other, but they would never be together. He ran his hands around her body.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 am

"Varod no." she said firmly where she stood. She pushed him away from her, "Aren't you dating someone anyway?" she asked looking at him, "And I'm not selling myself to anyone. I'm getting married, there is a difference." She didn't understand what had gotten into him, "I can't be your friend if you want to do this. I'm sorry but I can't be that girl."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top