A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 am

Varod pulled away, grinning.
"You should have seen that," he told her. "I'm glad, however, you had the willpower to stop me. Either way..."
He hugged her again, this time entirely friendly.
"Can we be friends then? I think we can go hang at my place, Anti's sulking at his."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Around London(Christy) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stroll Around London(Christy)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 am

"Wait...You did that on purpose to see if I would stop you?!" she asked angrily. "Oh I hate you Varod!" she exclaimed, "Thats wrong of you. I'm leaving." she said as she started walking off, "And as for Anti I don't really give a damn if he is sulking after what he said to me the other day. He can stay sulking for whatever he is sulking over."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 am

Varod ran forward.
"Calm down," he told her quietly. "It was because of Sam that Anti is sulking. Besides, I know it was wrong I wanted to see what you would do. Besides, I wanted to either way. I still love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am

"Yeah and that may be but like I said aren't you with someone?" she asked looking at him. "You may be proud of the fact I stopped myself but thats because I don't want to hurt Oded. You could have pushed and I probably would have went for it because honestly we know I can't physically fight you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 am

Varod pulled her back into the alley and hugged her.
"Please stop. You know I'd never ever do that," he said soothingly into her ear. "I wouldn't force you into anything. Please calm down."
His hand was stroking her back as he talked.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 am

"Please stop that." she said pushing away from him again. "I'm sorry but we aren't that close for you to be doing that and especially if you still love me its...well its just not appropriate." she continued looking at him. She had been calm she had never freaked out or raised her voice in the last few minutes. "You wouldn't but you would have kept going until I gave in and you damn well know it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 am

"I didnt, though," Varod reminded her. "You know you like it. Besides, we HAVE been er...closer, if you catch my drift."
He grinned mischievously and kissed her cheek.
"You want to, though."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 am

"Varod you have to stop this." she said looking at him, "This isn't exactly healthy what you're doing right here." she was so confused right then. "Look if you keep this up I will leave do you understand me?" she asked looking at him, "And you've avoided my question for like the third time."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am

"What question?" Varod asked, racking his brains to remember...."Oh if I'm seeing someone? Yes, yes I am. But I still love you and always WILL love you. Even if we're not together. I was hoping to with you one last time..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 am

"But how do you think she'd feel about that?" she asked looking at him. "I mean if you were I don't think she'd be too thrilled with that much less keep seeing you and I don't want to mess up anything before this wedding. I'm sorry but I can't." she said looking at him seriously. "Regardless of what I feel or have ever felt for you I can't hurt Oded or our relationship. She smiled sweetly looking down.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top