A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 5 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 02, 2010 5:30 pm

She laughed, "Food then next, please love? I am hungry, very hungry." Hyde snuggled into him, enjoying the contact, even if they could not have finished the day laying about under the sun, had some candle lit dinner and then spent the night enjoying the comforts of her room.

"Well, lets get going love."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm

he smiled " we could have it at the restaraunt , i could cook for you in my special room" he said kissing ehr gently on her lips "come on I'll show you " he leaned her back down to the restaruaunt , taking out a key that hung around his neck he unlooked the main door nad turned off the alarm, the lights were dim as he crossed to a far door . Pushing it open he showed ehr a relaxing cherry blossom room calm and noise free "this is my special room and now yours " he smiled pulling her close as he shut the door only the sound of birds and soft bresses could be heard.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Hyde was impressed, "This is beautiful Mashara." She sighed and turned to him smiling, "So what are you cooking my love?"

She went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly. Hyde just couldn't get enough of him, she had to touch him and feel him against her, even if it was just holding hands. "I am so hungry I could eat a dragon I do believe."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

he smiled and held her back his hands sliding to around her waist "how dose Hiyashi Chuka Noodles with Sesame Flavored Dressing " he said kissing her back "or Kata-yakisoba my favorate Kata-yakisoba is a kind of yakisoba noodle. the noodles are deep-fried and crunchy." he said smiling down at her gentley puing her closer to him "then desert Dorayaki with anko sweet beans filling grand pasan says mine is really good and he sems to like it " with a quick kiss he pulled away but not letting go of her hand walking abck to her he could not help but kiser with passion befor letting go of ehr ahnd to head for there kitchen.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm

"Anything sounds wonderful love, and I know because you are cooking it that it will taste like absolute heaven. Perhaps we should take some dessert with us to the temple for Obachan, you know who she likes a good treat every now and again. And I am sure Abby could use some."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

poking his head around the corner he grinned "I'll make enouph for evry one , but after we eat how about some special desert just for you , and I won't tell " but eh grin on his face said it was something noughty he ahd planed.

Once the cooking was done he rolled a trolly out into the room everything was piping hot and still steaming as he placed it down in front of Hyde , first Hiyashi Chuka Noodles then next to it Kata-yakisoba he left the Dorayaki with anko sweet beans filling on the trolly as he didn't want the table over loaded. he pored her some warm sake then sat to face her. "hope you like it " he said waiting for her to take a bite.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Hyde took a deep breath as the food was rolled in and smiled in delight. "This smells wonderful!" She exclaimed and dug in. The rich tastes danced on her tongue and she moaned in joy. "This is wonderful Mashara, it truly is." She took a few more bites, her stomach stopping its loud growls to enjoy the food that was starting to fill it.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

mashara smiled as she enjoyed his cooking "well more where that came from I will cook for every day you are with me and when you cary our child i will cook any food you crave hyde " he said taking some food " no matter how strange the craving" he chuckled , he ahd to admit being with hyue had given his food a zing an he knew it was because of her . He was happy in his work and now his life was complete, almost the day they have children like gackt and abby wuld make hs world complete.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Hyde laughed. "Careful that could be a bit much. Abby craved some strange things at all hours of the day and night. Are you sure you are up for the challenge? Watching me eat all the time, as I grow round and forget I have feet and get cranky sometimes."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

he smiled " it would only make my heart love you more , and I belive she did , wasn';t it gurkins and patashio ice cream?" he said taking another bit of food . soon his plate was empty and he smiled watching hyde "as for the cranky I'll cope, I'll be at your feet rubbing them and kiss them to remind you they are stil there my hyde" he said moving back to the acrt to fetch the Dorayaki with anko sweet beans filling. plcing his empty plate on the trolly he walked over with the two plates placing one in front of her the other where he had just sat his eys never leaving hers as he moved back to his seat.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top