A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 15 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Hyde smiled and closed her eyes, wrapped in a cloak of complete bliss it seemed. She sighed and just held him, loving the feeling of being in the arms of the man she loved, the other half of her soul. She could not imagine life without him now and should he ever leave she knew her life would never have meaning again. "I love you too Mashara, and I will always love."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 pm

mashara held her close just holding her felt right to him his head resting on her shoulder as he did, "Hyde our wedding day can not come soon enouph, I am never leaving your side , well except for work, but I will allways return to you and your arms" he whispered as he gently moved to face her smiling "you are as beauiful as the stars in the sky and the first rose of spring" he chuckled "oow that was a deep one for me, but thats hoiw I feel about you, now and forever hyde. "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm

She laughed softly, "But it was beautifully said love." She kissed him softly, "I do believe we are becoming a couple of mushy dorks." She said, "And to think I was making fun of Gackt and Abby this whole time for doing it...but its different when it is with the one that you love."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

he smiled at her " yeap but its wonderful, you know I should apologys to gackt he told me it was a wonderful feeling being in love but i always thought he was being mushy , now I know he was right " he kissed her again gently on her lips twice then smiled at her "yeah i sure is wonderful"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 6:43 pm

She laughed, "Oh he will love that. Being told he was right it will only go straight to his head and you know it." She smiled, "But I suppose we can let him have this one, since he brought us back together and all. And I have to say I think it will be worth it."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 7:02 pm

he looked at her "what makes you say that?" he said he quickly looked down at her tummy then back at her "can you tell so soon?" he asked hoping what he thought was what she ment , his hand moving to rest on her tummy "I am not bothered if it takes months as long as both you and out said are healthy and happy"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Hyde bit her lip and then took his hand and placed it on her stomach. "Something feels different...something that I can sense with my soul Mashara. I think we got the blessing we were hoping for...I can't know for sure yet that will be a few weeks...but I think we have been blessed."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm

she felt her hand on his and looked at her not knowing whether to laugh cry or shout out loud "yes right a few weeks , but you could always as Obasan she told abby she was pregnant we could go now and ask " he started talking a dime a dozen his head spining from what she ahd told him. Stopping he smiled at her wrapping his arms around her he kissed her then lifting her up he spun her around "ow hyde if it is so I will be at your beck and call , ow ..." he stepped back "we 'd have to definaly bring the wedding forward now" he placed his hand back on her tummy " a little morimoto in there " he moved to kiss her again " ow I hope so hyde " he said now over flowing with pride and love for her
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Hyde laughed and shook her head on him. "Then let's get out of this shower and go see her. I want to know now not later."

She got out of the shower and dried off quickly before going and finding a simple pair of jeans and a white tank top with black skater shoes. This of course made her her real height, but she did want to take the chance of breaking a heel and falling down.

"Well are you coming?" She asked as she brushed her hair.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 8:13 pm

he smiled and quickly dressed in a clean pair of blue jeans and a white tee shirt lastly a black pair of shoes then joined her taking her hand in his "lets find out " he said hi hand resting once more on her tummy before kissing her quickly and walking her to the door and out into her beautiful garden.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top