A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 9 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Hyde had watched him remove his shirt, enjoying the firelight on his skin and the way he looked down at her. She loved him, she had never been so sure of anything in her life...but she was sure of this man with her right now. She welcomed him back into her arms and returned his kiss...

Fade Out

Hyde stirred slowly and saw Mashara staring at her. "Oh...I forgot to not fall asleep and make you dinner." She said as she realized this. "I will go and do so...in just a few minutes." She said as she yawned and then stretched out and then sighed happy as a clam.

"What sounds good?" She asked.

She didn't know what it was...but something felt different. Like they were bonded even stronger together but she didn't know why, but she did know that she loved it.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm

he smiled as she asked what sounds good " you mean other than you dear" he said grinning down at her he gently brushed her hair to one side but then he saw he ahd left a mark on her neck "erm better keep your neck covered for a few days around your mamachan , I kinda left a mark and I know she will not be pleased" he said brushing his hand over it and smiling " although it was beautiful " he said kissing over his mark " as you alwasys are to me." he could not help rubb her tummy again but now like befoe he fet soething had changed he felt like a part of her like she was the other half of his soul , he chuckled as he thought she was his ying as he was to her yang just as the pendants they wore.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

Hyde scowled at him. "You are correct, she will beat me and most likely you too." It was a good thing she has some special make up that would take care of it. "And even if you find it as beautiful as me, I love my clothes and I can assure you none of them cover my neck."

She rose then, in all her naked glory and headed to the kitchen. "So besides me love, what sounds good?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 08, 2010 12:07 am

mashara groaned as she stood up he was hoping for a bit longer but seeing her in her full glory made him grin "keep looking at good and food won't be on my mind " he said also standing and following her into the kitchen " you do know I can cook for you " he said sliding his arms around her " how about some fresh fruit ?" he asked but what ever you wants fine with me, do you ant I shoud fetch our clothes or do you want to cook naked?" he said kissing her neck and rubbing her tummy again it seemed he could not get enouph of doing that, he didn't know why, but it was where his hand always ended up on her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 am

Hyde laughed as he came up behind her and rubbed her stomach. "I think I will get pregnant with you just doing that." She teased. "But I like cooking and want to cook for you." Then she smiled wickedly. "Oh and naked...it is very...exciting." She purred as she turned into his arms.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 08, 2010 12:32 am

he could not help but grin at her as she turned to face him "ow yeah very exciting on my part but unless you want me to take you over the kitchen table i sugest we eat first play after " he said giving an aproving sigh and kiss "as fo you geting pregnant from me rubbing your tummy I didn't think that was possible " he grinned "but I'd love you to be the first" he said and rubbed her again chuckling "nope nothing yet " he lent down and kissed her tummy " just incase " he looked back up at her "why dose it feel so right , you and me like this, happy, not that i complaining in fact the opasite, as I said I want the whole world to know and they will soon enouph, but right now just you and me , its pefect, I don't ever want it to be any other way, except for little morimoto's running around."
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 08, 2010 12:37 am

Hyde laughed and then listened to him talk, wrapping her fingers in his hair as he knelt before her. "I don't know Mashara, I really don't. But I am glad that it is the way it is and I doubt anything in this world will ever change it and should it try I will not rest until it is destroyed."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 am

he smiled as she spoke standing to face her he could not help but kiss her with passion " as will I , I love you Hyde " he said "with every fiber of my body and every beat of my heart it all belongs to you , and olny you I don't know how to decribe how happy I fee like its like that summer day whee you ankt and everythings clear, but with you everyday is that way" he was about to speack again when his tummy rumbled and he lsughed " the tummy has spoken me thinks " he said now smiling "fresh juice or coffee?" he asked her his hands resting around her waist
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 am

"Fresh Juice, there is some in the fridge in a pitcher. Now, I am thinking creamy garlic chicken in a red wine sauce with some asparagus and red potatoes. What do you think love?"

She asked as she started getting out the pots and pans she would need.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 08, 2010 1:07 am

he let ehr go and moved to the fridge "sounds delishiose " he said taking out the carton of juice and two glasses poring it out he replaced the carton back in the fridge and moved to her side "here, fresh juice is good for you and anything that might be growing" he said smiling as he watched her cook " your good maybe i should give you a job" he chuckled as he took a drink of juice from his own glass.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top