A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 8 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 am

Hyde thought about this for a moment and then shrugged, "I am not sure, I think I will discus it with Gackt and Abby, plus Obachan is likely to have her own opinion." Hyde replied. But she continued to hold his hand as they made their way to down the street. "But I think that sounds wonderful with the cherry blossoms."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 06, 2010 6:51 pm

he slipped his arm around her " sure we can talk after the blessing " he said softly "you want to go the obasans now or the temple, Im thinking temple they should all be there now " he said " ow I can see mamachan now , where have you two been what have you two been doing , how can you keep her out all night then not bring her home " he said putting on his best mamachan voice "I know she cares a lot about you, Juat as I do " he kissed her cheek as they drew closer to he temple.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Later that Evening...

Hyde had taken them back to the cottage onto the back patio. There was a wrap around bench with thick wide cushions wrapped around a fire pit to the left and this is where she left him just long enough to make sure the animals were taken care of before returning to him and lighting the fire. Twinkling lights, like hundreds of fire flies were strung through out the garden and torches lined the path to the gazebo.

"It's beautiful during the day, but very romantic at night don't you think?" She asked Mashara as she sat down beside him and leaned back into the soft cushions.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

mashara smiled as she returned , but before she could settle he pulled her to him resting her against his chest "yes very romantic " he said holding her from behind his hands now resting around her waist "Hyde , how may would you want ?" he asked softly so not to spoil the mood "two, three, to me it doesn't matter but you'd be the one to carry them, I would like at lest one boy and a girl" he looked at her over her shoulder his cheek pressed against hers as he watched the fire dance in front of them the cooling bresse all around them made it a perfect night as if he coudn't have cast a charm to create such a night "you know I feel the ancestors want us together other wise why did they create such a perfect night" he kissed her neck again smelling her perfume and it made him want hercloser to him even more.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Hyde leaned into him, "I would have to agree love." She replied and then she thought about it. "I don't know...what ever we are blessed with will be fine with me love. But I would rather stick to two because though you say I will make a great mom and I can't wait...I don't want to feel like I am always pregnant and carrying for babies."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 pm

mashara smiled behindf her "I agree hyde one boy and one girl , what else is there and I would like to be able to feel your wonder ful body against me in a non pregnant state too, but one of each is fine with me" he said kissing her neck again "but what if you fall with twins like Abby ad Gackt did what then?" he knew he had to ask as she was a twin and it was possible she could. "even though i woul still love them and you would you have another?" his voice still low.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Hyde turned so she could see him and placed a hand on his cheek. "Twins would be wonderful and I will love them both...and should they both be boys or girls...I would indeed try to have another love. I will love any children you give me, you know this."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

he smiled down at her and pulled her to his level as he looked into her eyes "I know you would as I would too , and you " he brushed his fingers threw her hair as slowly he leaned forward to kiss her deepening it as he ran his hand up her back to her shoulders his other around her waist pulling her closer so he could feel her against him. he moved his hand on her shoulder to slip under her dress strap feeling her warm skin against him. As he did he moved to she now lay on the couch and him over her looking down "shall I make this night even more perfect as I promised you " he asked smiling down at her as his fingers un hooked her bra expertly under her tee shirt.

Last edited by mashara morimoto on Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm

(OOC: pssst...hyde was still in the dress but I will go with it. lol)

Hyde smiled up at him and then laughed as he unsnapped her bra in one move. "Oh yes, I think that will do wonders. But afterwards I am cooking you dinner...I can't have you wasting away on me love." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down for a kiss.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 11:06 pm

he lowwerd hsmelf down into her kiss " its a deal " he said as he kissed her again this time he drew his hand over her dress strap pushing it down off her shoulder as he kissed her shoulder gently slowly moving across to her neck . and up to her lips once more while his hand moved lolwy up her thigh pulling her dress higher as he did. He smiled down at her as he slipped off his own top to show his tanned torso . He was never more sure about who h wanted to spen his life with than the woman he now had laid in front of him whe who he was about to make love to. He lay down pulling her dress off her and disgarding it across the back of the settee as he kissed her with passion.

FADE OUT

mashara looked at hyde as they both lay on the white rug in front of the fire. he watched her sleep and had a feeling inside him something had happend this night as he felt now a connection. he had felt relaxed not tense like the first two times things between them had flowed he had felt her body and now knew every part of her as she knew his. He hoped she had felt a new deeper feeling in what he had done to her that night. He had loved it as she explored his body as he did hers. Now he loved watching her gently breath as she slept beside him
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top