A Little Piece of Paradise
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise Empty A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

A Little Piece of Paradise Heather_Farms_Rose_Garden-Ceremony_Site

Hyde had taken them back to her cottage and upon their arrival, Lust and Wrath both made it quite clear they did not like their mistress out all night. Wrath bared his teeth at Mashara, his golden eyes flashing as he did so. However Hyde was ready for this and folded her arms across her chest and stared the timber wolf down.

"Wrath, is that anyway to treat a guest?" The wolf snorted to this. And Hyde raised a brow, "You're right he is not your guest, but he is mine." The wolf yipped as he smelt Hyde and then Mashara, whining at his mistress as he did so. "Well yes, I suppose you could put it in those terms. Very well then, Mashara is my mate and he is to be respected at all times."

Wrath laid down and placed his large head on his enormous paws with a small whimper and then a bark. Hyde turned to Mashara, "He is asking if you forgive his rudeness, he says he was just doing his duty to protect me."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Mashara still had his arm round Hyde when they walked into the garden of her home for a moment he was taken a back by a wolf that bounded up to her followed by a cat behind it and how she seemed to understand them so well . He stood watching as she seem to convers with one wolf who then moved in front of him as she explained he wanted to offer his apologys Mashara could not help but smile "If i was in your position i would have done the same an probably will if hyde and I have a daughter, don't worry about it you were only doing your job" he said genlty pulling Hyde to him "but rember she is my mate as such i charge you with protecting her when i am not around" he gently kissed hydes neck "now where did you want us to sit, some where hiden and quiet i hope" he whispered

Last edited by mashara morimoto on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 pm

(OOC: lol, Lust is actually a long haired silver and black cat.)

Hyde smiled as Wrath wagged his tail and then took of to go find a shady spot somewhere in the garden. Lust flicked her tail in annoyance and then took off to her favorite spot by the pond to watch the fish. Hyde then turned and smiled at Mashara. "Sure, but first I will be right back."

She disappeared into the house and then came back out with a tray of iced tea and some grapes. "If you will follow me, we ill go to the gazebo."

She then lead the way down a path that lead to a beautiful gazebo surrounded by water with water lilies on top of the water and weeping cheery trees in blossom all around. She went over the bridge that lead to the little island. The gazebo was made of deep cheery wood with red gossamer curtains tied back and instead of chairs big pillows were arranged in big comfy sitting areas with small tables with vases of roses in between each area.

She sat down after putting the tray on a table and looked at Mashara, "Is this good enough?" She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 pm

he wathched as they went there own ways . He felt hyde pul away from him but say she would be back. he stood looking at the beautiful garden he now stood im but smiled as she retirned with a tray with what looked like tea and a bunch of grapes on it . he folowed her down a path noticing the small pond and the smell of the lillys it made him smile. then they came to the gazebo and he grinned as he followed her inside. "its beautiful " he said as he moved to wrap his arms round her " Like you are " he said he knew it was a cheesy line but he could not help it he leaned down and kissed her neck gently then sweeping her off her feet he placed her on the cushions now grinning as he did.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Hyde laughed softly, "That was cheesy." She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned against him. "So, what do you want to do now that you have me here all to yourself?" She asked.

She didn't care what they did, as long as they had the day to themselves to relax and continue to bond further. Exspecially if their wedding was to be sooner then she thought.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

mashara held her close "well we can't do what im thinking because we already did it last night " he said grinning to her but his hand found her waist very quickly. he kissed her gently and then smiled at her " I could just stay like this all day " he said as alight bresse blew the light drapes "seems even the gods are happy today, Your brothers children do make me hope for one day we'll be proud preants as Gackt and abby are " he gently rubbed his hand over her tummy but looked into her eyes
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Hyde laughed and shook her head, "Since when is there a limit? I am pretty sure that is how Abby and Gackt got those two." She felt his hand on her stomach and she placed hers over it, "We will be. Though as much as I love being a twin, I hope we have a single. Be different from the rest of the family."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 pm

mashara smiled as she placed her hand on his "well I don't have twins in my famliy " he said looking at her as he slipped his hand from under hers and up her waist under her top feeling her war skin against his hand as he leaned down to kiss her lightly "I would hope so Hyde " he said chuckling to her "well if theres no limit " he said now grinning as his lps touched hers once more , now with the same passion he had felt on the beach for her his arms moved around her puling her closer to him as once more he fet the need to feel her against him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Hyde felt his hand slide along her back and she closed her eyes arching into his touch and his kiss. The need to be one with him quickly filled her and she grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head and needing to feel his skin she removed her shirt leaving her bathing suit top the only thing between them.

Her lips sought his once more as she ran her hands over the smooth flesh and tight muscle and then let her hands find their way to his thick hair, entwining her fingers into his and pulling him closer against her. She pulled away and stared him in the eye. "There will never be limit between us." She whispered against his lips before laying back into the pillows and bringing him with.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm

mashara felt her push closer to him as his hand traveled up her back hen she returned his kiss braking it only to slip his top off and her own reveling her bakini top and to tel him thet there was no limits between them. He moved his hand and gently ran it over her tummy slowly up to just under her breasts moving under is to around her back. he looked own at her as she pulled him down with her onto the large pile of cushions he lay slightly on top of her his legs now between hers , with his arm around her he rlled so she lay ontop of him and he smiled up at her "so now what do you want to do my love?" he said still moving his hands over her exposed skin.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top