A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

She smiled down at him, her long hair brushing down around him. "I want to spend the day making love to you." And then she scooted down and undid the button to his jeans...

Fade Out

The sun was spilling down its warm rays upon the garden and the whole air of things was warm, lazy and relaxed. Hyde lay upon the pillows leaning up on one elbow as she smiled down at Mashara and took another drink of her tea.

They had made love again...and again right there in the gazebo in the rays of the of the day. She now had only a red silk sheet she had summoned from her bedroom over her. She set the glass aside and ran a finger down Mashara's bare chest before laying her head back down upon it. "Today is perfect." She said softly.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Mashara deepened his kiss to her and would have spoken but she moved too quick moving down and undid the button to his jeans, all he could do was close his eyes and smile...

Fade out

He woke to the feeling of her hand gently brushing his toned chest as he lay holding her, he let a smile cross his lips as she said that day was perfect "you know hyde, I never knew you could be such a minx " he said as he quickly grabbed her and rolling her onto her back as he grinned down at her as he kissed up and down her neck "you hyde make it that way for me" he said brushing her hair from her face . His leg laid over hers as he gentaly ran his hand down over her perfect, beautiful body to rest on her thigh. His eyes holding childish devilment in them as he looked at her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Hyde laughed, "Really? Because I get told that by people all the time." She then practically purred when he kissed her up and down her neck, enjoying the feel of his lips on her skin and then he ran his hand over her body to rest on her thigh and she saw the gleam in his eyes. "What are you plotting Dear Heart?" She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 pm

mashara smiled leting his fingers brush her skin " nothing we haven't done all ready" he said kissing just under her chin then her shoulders , slowly sliding under the blanket.

Fade out

mashara smiled at her as he looked won at her "we realy should go to the temple for our blessing for our wedding" he said then kissed the top of her head as he held her close feeling the now warm bresse blow over them. But he felt too contented and hapy and in love to move he was nevr going to let her go again she was part of him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Hyde smiled at him as he said it was nothing they hadn't done all ready and then gasped as he kissed down her neck as he slid under the blanket. She closed her eyes and gave herself over completely.

Fade Out

Hyde stretched like her cat Lust often did after a long nap and smiled at Mashara. "I suppose you are right, but maybe we should go clean up a bit." She said looking at a strand of her long hair that was slightly tangled from all their love making.

Then she looked at him and giggled at the wildness of his hair too. "Yes, I think we need a shower first and I need make up before I go any where."

She rose and waved her wand summoning her robe and put this on. It was black silk and fit her rather nicely she had to admit. She turned to Mashara, use the sheet and lets go mister."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 pm

he smiled and sighed as he watched her stand "Now thats an image i will keep "he said smiling as she saw her siloetted against the sun in her black silk robe. with a lplayful groan he stood up wrapping the sheet around him "I really should leave some things here fo this kind of occashion " with a wave of his hand he aperated his own dark blue robe chuckling with a smile "did you think I couldn't do magic ether" he picked up his clothes and hers and with the blanket slung ovr his arm he slipped his arm around ehr and walked her back to the house.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

She shook her head at him. "I never said you couldn't. And that would be a good idea, because I plan on many more days like this."

She opened the back door into the cottage and smiled as the smell of roses mixed with lilacs filled her nose. Her house was set up differently then most people. There were little statues of fairies, dragons and unicorns every where that she had picked up in Muggle shops so they did not move they were simply pretty with gems and glitter to accent them.

Bowls of crystals and gems were every where, each with their own purpose as well as candles scattered every where. A few Muggle friends of her claimed she was a witch, which of course made her smile every time. She also knew a lot about Muggle ways of healing with crystals and herbs so that helped the image, but if they only knew.

"Well you can take a shower in the guest bathroom down here or join me in mine upstairs. Which ever you prefer is fine with me, there are plenty of towels and soap."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 pm

mashara loked at her " do you think i'd shower alone after last night and earlier?" he said moving to scoop her up into his arms "point the way my sexy witch " he said quickly kissing her again. Moving to the shower he let her down and undid his robe then moving to her he pulled the sash that held hers closed sliding his arms around ehr as he moved closer . "so should I soap you first or you me or shall we just do it together " he said grinning.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Hyde raised a brow but laughed as he scooped her into his arms and carried her up the stairs. Once in the bathroom she gladly stepped into his arms. "We can do it together or however you like love."

She looked at the shower glad that she had enchanted her bathroom to allow for a large waterfall shower with a three heads on the walls as well. The front was glass and it was all red tile, it was her favorite place to relax besides her garden.

"Well after you."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Once again he picked her up grinning "no way , both together" he said stepping into the shower and feeling the water wash over him he could not help but grin to her as he brushed the water over her shoulders and down her arms "you re the most beautiful thing in this world Hyde " he said grinning. He had not stopped grinning since he found her again "I haven't stopped smiling since yesterday"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top