A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 3 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm

She chuckled, "Nor have I it seems." She ran her hands over his chest loving the feel of the warm water washing over his skin and her fingers. "And I hope I never do Mashara. You are my happiness and should you leave so too will it." She stepped into his arms. "Promise you will never leave Mashara, please promise." She said softly.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm

mashara moved his hand to cup her chin an gentely made her look at him "as the day is long and the stars shine in the sky so I will be with you , I will never leave you, I will say it again on our wedding day , I have been saying it since I found you again hyde , you are the light in my eyes , the breath in my lungs and the beat of my heart, I will ask you again to be my wife and mother to our childern" he said softly then he lent forward and kissed her "I love you hyde kazama soon to be Mrs morimoto light of my life keeper of my heart. "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Hyde wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Oh Mashara that was beautiful and terribly mushy...but I loved every word of it. Just like I love everything about you. I will proudly be your wife and the mother to your children, nothing could make me happier in all the world."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm

he chuckled as she said it was mushy "I know hyde but its how I feel with you hyde" his hand rubbing her back as he held her "I think we should wash if were to catch up to Gackt in the wedding preperation department " he said he took her hand seeing his ring still there and kissed it on her finger. Picking up the soap he rubbed it ovr her back and down lower to her cheeks then outer thighs and waist then over her shoulders as the water washed clean her body in front of him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm

She liked the feel of him lathering the soap over her body, however he wanted to catch up to Gackt and Abby and what he was doing was making her think she wanted to stay in the shower a little longer. She couldn't keep her hands off him, nor did this need for him want to dim at all and she hoped it stayed that way forever.

She grabbed the bar from him and began to the same treatment to him, hoping it tortured him as much as it had her. But there was something else to it, like it was deepening their bond even further as they shared this private moment together.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:27 pm

he smiled as she took the soap from him "I guess it could wait a little longer " he said softly coughing as he felt her hands on his skin knowing his breath had become short as he felt the heat rise once more , but he let her knowing that he would be the only woman tht would touch him and who he would let do the things she did and made him feel. He stepped closer to her feeling the water washing over both their bodys as leaning down he took her in his arms. Taking the soap from her he let it drop to the floor as one of his hands moved to her lower cheek. He felt with each touch and caress his love for her grow and a bond in side him growing stronger as if linking his heart to hers she trully was his soul mate , together in the suol as they were now in body.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Hyde smiled devilishly at him, "I'm so glad you see it my way love." Then she stepped into his arms, feeling him explore her body, closing her eyes and focusing on each sensation he sent through her. They had made love many times since the first the night before...but each time he touched her it seemed new some how. She in turn began to place kisses on his neck, shoulders and chest. Enjoying the taste of his skin with the water, going slowly and gentle.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm

he felt her kiss his neck and gave a soft groan knowing she could feel what she was doing to him. even though that had made love twice he still felt like her touch on him was the first and suprised how she still managed to get reaction from him but he didn't care he was holding her close to him she was his adn he was hers and he would make love to her agian and again he had found his happyness and it was in her arms . gently he moved her so her back was against the shower wall as he now kissed her neck his hand sliding down to her thigh grasping it he raised it gently as he moved forward........

Fade out

He stood with a towel around him and a smile on his face as he dried himself off "that shower is great and you were out of this world My love" he said kissng her neck from behind "I never thought about doing it in a shower but we s got to do that again " he smiled and moved his hand to her tummy "you know if we keep at it like rabbits you'll be with child before we're wed, but i just can't seem to get enouph of you hyde, dose that sound strange to you."
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Hyde was drying her own hair as she listened to him and smiled at the rabbits joke. "No love, it does not sound strange. I feel the same way. And as to the child thing, I am sure the family will be so torn up about it."

She hung her towel up and grabbed her brush, pulling it through her long hair. As she did this she turned and went into her bedroom to another enchantment she had allowed herself. Her walk in closet. She began looking at the outfits trying to figure out what would look best for the event.

"You know, I just don't know what to wear. I have gotten used to the idea of wearing nothing or a sheet." She called to him.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

he smiled at her when she said her family would ne torn up about the fact if she became pregnant "I guess there looking forward to it, they have your brothers twins to coo over right now so I guess that lets us off the hook fo a while " he said following her his towel the only bthing he wore as he entered the walk in "wow your home is as beautiful as you Hyde" he said wrapping his arms round her "and I don't mind you naked, to me your body is beautiful " he kissed her shoulder
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top