A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 4 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

"Well my body may be beautiful to you, but I doubt very much Obachan will like me showing up in my birthday suit or my silk sheets." She turned to him over her shoulder and kissed him. "And speaking of which love you had better get some clothes for yourself. I don't think Obachan would mind you this way so much, but I doubt Gackt would like it."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 pm

he chuckled "way head of you there " he aperated a fresh pir of jeans and a light blue shirt "might have to call in to the restaraunt to tell grandpasan that our wedding is closer than he thinks , and to pick up your dowery hes been holding it since my mothers passing " he held her slightly close at teh memory but smiled as he loked into her eyes "I think you'll like it, from what I see mamasan and you would have got along " he slipped his arms from her nad pulled on his jeans then his shirt walking back into the living room for his socks and boots
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Hyde watched him go and threw her brush onto the couch in the closet and set about the task of finding an outfit. She dug through everything she had not liking anything that was there, but then she remembered she had just gone clothes shopping not long before and went to the bags that had yet to be put away.

She pulled out the deep purple spaghetti strapped dress and smiled. She had gotten it because it made her eyes pop out even more then her make up. She pulled out the matching bra and panties set the same color of the dress only lace and pulled them on. Then she slipped into the dress, happy with the way it clung to her torso before flowing out slightly about her thighs. It was cut at an angle which she had fallen in love with the way it showed off her legs. It had a low neck line and a pretty low back, but it was perfect.

She then pulled on the black heeled boots that went to her knees before going back into the bathroom and doing her makeup and hair. Her hair was half swept up on top of her head in a mass of curls with her bangs curled a few pieces left to curl about her face. "Perfect!" She exclaimed before heading down the stairs to join Mashara.

"Ready." Hyde said as she came down the stairs.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Mashara smiled seeing Hyde walk towards him "wow you look gorguse " he said his hands finding her hips " that a new dress hyde ?" he sked giving her one last deep kiss loving the dress she now wore pulling back he took her hand "so what do you think temple first or restaraunt?" he asked ether way it would have to be done "ow no making eyes at the male customers" he slipped his arm around her grinnng " coz they will all be so jelouse, but you can beat the women away from me " he cukled .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Hyde leaned into him. "I intend to if they touch what is mine." She said. "I guess we had better hit the restraunt first, besides we burned up all my energy and I am starving. You can't tell me you are not hungry after all of our activities today."

She turned to the cat and wolf and pet both of them on their head. "Your food is down and you have plenty of water. Keep an eye on the house and we will be back later tonight. We have to go see Obachan, and no you cannot come with." She said before Lust could say a thing. The cat sniffed and then leapt down from the counter and took off, her tail high in the air.

She then turned to Mashara, "All right, lets get going."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 pm

he smiled at the cats antics and her words "I have to admit this is the first time i have thought about food , must be you" he said kissing her cheek " but yeah grandpasana shushi will fill you up or he makes this wonderfull noddle soup" it wa then his stomach growled " ok guess im hungry too " he took her hand and head for the door .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Hyde laughed, "I can hear that." She then let him lead her from the house knowing that her wards would keep anyone out of the house she did not want there and if they didn't she felt sorry for the person who ran into Wrath.

"So after the restraunt we go to the temple and prepare for all the crap they are going to give us. But I am ready for it, what about you?" She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 01, 2010 12:10 am

he chuckled as she said she could hear his tummy rummble, he looked at her when she said she was ready and asked if he was "couldn't be more so " he said smiling " I have thought about the day we'd be married for along time " he cupped her chin and kissed her lightly " now restaraunt for breackfast then the temple for the blessing then we'll be caught up to gackt , ow the dowery , musn't for get that I have to give that to you " he said smiling once more "its part of it thats special for you "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Hyde returned his kiss and then smiled, "You are special enough for me." She said. Then took his hand and began walking with him. "I can't believe we are really getting married. It all seems like a dream, and if it I never want to wake."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

He smiled as she kissed him "then nether do I " he said slipping his arm around her waist as they walked towards he temple and their blessing . Their suprise the monks were waiting for them and were happy to give their blessing. Ass soon as it was over and out of sight of the monks he kissed her "one down " he said smiling as he held her tight against him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top