A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 7 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Hyde stirred at the sound of his voice and his gentle touch. She had fallen asleep in bliss in Mashara's arms, his warmth and love wrapped around her. She stretched and opened her eyes, smiling at him. "I suppose you are right, but I am quite happy where I am."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

he smiled " as am I but I think Gackt and Abby will come loking for us if we don't go" he said leanng down to gentely kiss her "your still wonderfull Hyde , I don't think I could manage it again for at lest several hours " he said grining to her and chukaling "come on " he said standing up and letting teh sheet fall from him " time we got going , i'l be a little sad to not come back here, but hey look what I get instead" he said grnning as he moved to bend to pick up his things and dress, taking a clean pair of touses and tee shirt from teh dresser he moved to the bathroom with a spash of water he washed and splashed his calogne on smiling as he walked back out to fce her .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Hyde had all ready gotten up, dressed and fixed her hair and make up by the time he came out. She smiled at him and rose from the edge of the bed and went and took his arm. "All right, lets go get this over with. Though we can't forget the food."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

mashara smiled as she crossed to him taking his arm "you look radiant hyde" he said kissing ehr cheek " I haven't see that bag its got the food in" he picked it up as they moved out the door . he made sure it was locked nd then headed out teh restarunt some of the staff suprised to see him with hyde also some of the female customer regulers pouted as they saw Hyde on his arm he just smiled to them "come hyde my wife to be time to get to the temple " he said in a loud enouph voice that some of teh ladies started to cry he could not help but chuckle "sorry hyde had to make it clear i am off the menu , a specialied dish for one person only " he said grinning to her as they walked towards the temple.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Hyde laughed, "It is quite all right love, but should one think she can touch what is mine...well I hope she likes her noodles upside her head." Hyde was not normally a jealous person, but the idea of another woman touching Mashara made her quite angry. "Or perhaps they would like to be turning into a toad, I think I personally would like that more."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm

mashara laughed with her "Its ok theres only one woman who can touch me and thats you , you touched me in my heart " he said kissing the back of her hand "and thats one place thats reserved only for you and our children too " he added "nope this guy is off the singles list , and happly going to be married " he let his arm move around her waist smiling as he did. He smelt her perfume adn it sent his heart racing she smelt wonderfull and having her this close to him after three days it still felt like a dream for him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

She laughed, "Well that is good to hear, but just because you say it doesn't mean women will listen. I see the way they look at you and I doubt a ring on your finger is going to stop them from pinching your rear end love." Hyde hated women like that actually, but they were out there.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

mashara chuckled " sorry other than tin plate my rear what else can I do " he said "but I will always be true and fathful to you hyde no matter how many pintches I get " he said kissing her neck gentely "its you who I love and nobody else , its you who I want to hold like this and kiss all over , I mean all over " he said nibbaling her neck lightly as he pulled her close chuckaling to himself.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Hyde giggled at this and then smiled up at him. "We are like a couple of rabbits, if we keep this up we will be pregnant by the end of the week." She joked, but it actually was true. She was quite sure with how many times they had all ready made love that she would be with child shortly.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 pm

mashara chuckled at that thought "good you'll grow all the more beautiful for it , beside we could do mre and not worry then " he said grinning knowing she knew he was only joking " we really should be deciding on a date or should we just go with abby and gackt's date , I fancy spring under the cherry blossom trees as they flower" he said once more kissing her neck this time he left a mark and smiled to her "end of may or begining of june ?" his hands sliped to her tummy gently rubbing it abesnt mindedly as he looked at her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top