A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 6 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Hyde smiled, "I can't wait Mashara, to share that with you. I want place your hand on my growing stomach as the babe kicks, I want you to be there to tell me everything will be all right and to watch as you hold our child for the first time...I can't wait."

She took a bite, it was good yet again. "This is good too love." She said, her mind filled with images of her and Mashara sharing the pregnancy together.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 03, 2010 9:01 pm

he smiled at her words "I can't wait ether to see you all a glow with child , and as you hold our son or daughter it would be the prudest day of my life to hold in my arms something that you loved and cared for inside you" he said finshing his desert he once more place the plate on the trolly and moved back ths time not to his own spot but beside her "I have somthing Iwant to show you that no girl has ever seen before besides here" he said Taking her hand he led her to what seemed to be a normal part of the wall turning he retched out and pulled bck a large door to reveal a room beyond "welcome to my home Hyde " he said smiling.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Hyde gasped, it was beautiful and she would have never guessed he lived here. "Its beautiful Mashara, but why show me this now? And why not anyone else, has Gackt even seen this?" She stepped in taking in everything, she was glad he was choosing to share with her, but she had never expected this.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 am

Mashara laughed at her asking if Gackr had seen his room "If he saw this he would end up teasing me , he thnks i brought every woman i looked at back to my lace but teh truth is , your the first I have let in here, grand pasan lewt me have it because its part of the restaraunt I can keep an eye on it for him so no need for a gaurd dog or securtiy system but mostly he knows where I am and i get my indipendance too " he moved to slid his arms round her "Its ours now " he moved her and opened the sliding doors to show her the view nd lead her on to the small sun lit balcony "theres a store room back there just sat empty I could knock threw and make a nursary" he smiled to her his hands holding her around her tummy as he kissed her neck gently.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Hyde instantly grew nervous at this and pulled away looking off in the distance. "It's nice it really is...but I can't give up my cottage or my gardens. I like being away from it all and my cottage is special to me...I'm sorry Mashara."

She wrapped her arms around herself, hoping that she would not upset them...but truth be told everything had happened so fast she hadn't thought about giving up her home.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

mashara moved to behind her and wrapped his arms around her "then don't , we can extend the kitchen into this room , I am happy where ever you are hyde" he said kissing her neck gently as he held her " I wanted to show you this place so you could relax alittle , not stay perminalty , this is my bacholerhood whit you is my new life your place is fantastik i would enevr ask you to leave it hyde " he said softly he held her close to show he ment every word that he had said
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

She spun around into his arms and clung to him. "You are too sweet love, I don't know what I have done to deserve you in my life...but I am glad you are."

Her chest had loosened as he said she didn't have to give up her home and she was over joyed with that knowledge. Her home would be perfect for them...absently she placed her hand over her stomach between them. Imagining what it would be like to hear a child's laughter in the garden.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 8:14 pm

mashara held her as she spun to face him noticing how she now held her tummy he moved his hand over hers "you know it would be wonderful to see our children in your garden playing amonst the flowers, laughing" he said softly as he kised the top of her head gently . he cupped her chin in his hand and moved her to lok at him siling at her. slowly he leaned down to kiss her then pulled back "so you ant to be the first and last woman in my bed?" he saked with a wicked grin as he swept her into his arms.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Hyde laughed, "I of course would love that Mashara." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "But aren't we supposed to be at the temple soon love?" She asked as he laid her down into the softness of his bed. "I would hate to be rude and all."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

mashara smiled "we have time the temples only down the road " he said brushing her hair from her face as he lent over her gentely kissing her as he undid her top befoer slipping off his own and brushing her bare skin kissing from her neck down once more. Then he leaned down to kiss her gently even the tops of her breasts with a smile he slid his hand up her back.

Fade out

mashara lay looking at her his clothes lay some distnce away and his hair ruffled "hyde we'd better go to the temple " he said softly to heras he rubbed up and down her arm.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top