A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 10 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 08, 2010 4:16 am

Hyde smiled at home but continued to clean the chicken. She cooked the dish making sure to pay attention to every little detail. She wanted the first dinner she cooked for them in his new home to be perfection. Finally she took a drink of juice as the dish simmered.

"So, what should we do after dinner love?" She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm

mashara moved to behind her as she cooked and kissed her neck hoping she would understand he wanted her after lunch "hope about more of the same , I seem to not be able to get enouph of you Hyde " he said in between kisses "but your cooking smells wonderfull just as you do" he added " Im glad mamachan didn' smak too hard with the sword, my cheeks are yours to do with what ever you wish my love" he could not help but smile around her she just made his day and life compleate.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Hyde couldn't help it she laughed. "I don't believe it is your cheeks I am interested in love." She turned into his arms and planted small kisses along his jaw and neck. "What I am interested in holds my body quite captive." She started to kiss the other side and then whispered in his ear. "So can I do as I please with every inch of your body?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 09, 2010 10:34 pm

he grinned at her knowing just what she was thiking as she turned to face him "yeap Im all yours to play with " he said softly " is your body all mine to do as I wish?" he asked her softly his hands slidling down her back to rest on her lower cheeks as he spoke. His eyes glinting with a lustful mischief.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"My body is always yours Mashara, and no man shall ever touch or see it." She then turned from him and smiled, "But first I must feed us both."

With that she had finished the dinner and taken it back to their love nest before the fire place for them to both have a fur carpet picnic. It was not real fur of course, but was just as thick and soft. She would never own a real fur, it was just cruel.

She took a bite and watched Mashara, her turn to figure out what he thought of her cooking. She chewed slowly and waited, hoping that he liked it.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 am

He sat down as she placed the lunch she had made in front of him , taking a bite he ate it smiling to her as he saw her watching him "Hyde your lunch is to die for , who gave you the recipy ?" he asked finishing it as he finished his juice , he loved how the day seem to feel warm and the foe fur felt just as soft against him but most of all he loved how Hyde looked in the sunlight as it shone threw her hair "maybe we could add it as a special at the resaraunt" he said reatching out to brush a strand of hair away from her face.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 pm

"I got it off a muggle contraption called a computer. Very useful that when one wants new recipes." She replied. "Sure, I can write it down for you if you like." She then looked into his eyes as he swept her hair behind her ear. She loved when he touched her, whether while they were making love or just a simple gesture such as moving her hair from her face. It made her feel special and cherished.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 10, 2010 6:14 pm

he smiled as he touched her cheek "great I'll give it to the chef he can try it in the next lunch rush" he said but never taking his eyes or hand from her face. moving he sat closer to her, pulling her gently to rest over his lap s he looked down at her "you know from this angle your very beautiful" he said smiling to her before leaning down t kiss her as he puledback up he felt a tug and saw there pendants entwined "seems they don't want to be parted" he said leaning closer to her as he smiled.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm

She laughed softly, "No I guess not." She said as she continued to sit there looking up at him. She could feel her pulse quickening as he leaned in closer.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

slowly he lent closer to her till his lips touched hers his hand caressng her cheek "you know if this goes on people will think you put a spell on me just to get me into your bed" he said grinning sd he kissed her once more "Humm let them talk I don't care " he said sliding his hand up her thigh to her waist. resting thee for a moment he moved to kiss her neck.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top