A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 13 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 6:30 pm

She finally opened in her eyes and looked at him. " I was quite happy where I was. You are the only heat I need thank you very much." She stretched lazily and grabbed her wand flicking it to start a fire in the fire place which quickly warmed the room. "But since your rear got goosed by a cold door I suppose a little fire would be nice." She then put her wand on her night stand and stretched and yawned again.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm

mashara smiled down at her as she streached then started the fire "ow I can think of a way to get it warm again" he said grinning down at her as his hands started to wander again "you know we have done it every where but in bed " he said lifting her naked body on to his knee while he flung back the covers so he could lay holding her close to him "you know in the morning you and Abby should go looking at wedding kimonos I know she has hers but you need to find somthing , then we stll need to go ring shopping" he lifted her hand and kissed it gently I know my rihg tis perfect but that your enyagemt ring we need wedding rings " he moved to look dow at her "I know this little jewlers who could make any ring you wanted , we could see him he owes me a favor, what do you think?"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Instantly the fires were rekindled at his touch but she focused on his words and not his hands. "I think that sounds like a plan. I will Owl Abby in the morning and the rings sound wonderful, something that fits just the two of us that no one else has."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

he nodded "yes something... as unique as you are " he said with a smile asnd kissd her once more before finally falling back to sleep himself with a big smile opn his face and her in his arms.

When he woke again he felt the warmth of he sun on his arms and her against him . he brushed her hair from her face and kissed it feeling like the luckiest man alive at that moment to be with her " hey sleepy head , we have rings to get, do you want me to mke breakfast?" he asked softly
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Hyde pulled the blankets over her head and put her head under the pillow. She had slept well, but she was not used to getting up this early. Not only that but if she got out of bed she would have to get dressed and that meant so too did Mashara...which she did not like at all. "Go away." She said, but of course it was horribly muffled by all the things over her head.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 8:31 pm

he chuckled "so not a morning person hey my love dragon, Humm guess I am becauae of working in the resaraunt" he said softly "buuuttt if you want me to go " he threw off the covers and waited as he slowly sat up on the end of the bed. he looked at her under the pillow "still want me to go?" he lifted the pillow as he spoke running his hnad down her spine ending on her cheek under the covers.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Hyde opened one eye to look at him. "Of course I do not want you to go. That of course is the problem. I want to stay this way forever with you, in our room with no clothes." Sighs and gives into stretching, "But fine I am up, just make me some coffee, pretty please?" She asked with puppy eyes.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

he smiled down at her leaning over her and kissing her "but if we don't dress how will I get to long for your body again , you know absance makes him ... harder" he said grinning at her "we can have our fun again when its all over" he said and kissed her for head " now can we chose the rings everything else Gackt had orgnised I'll take to him next time I see him , If i can tare myself away from your beautiful body that is" he said kissing down he spine and on each of her cheeks the back up again "coffee" he said sliping on his robe and heading for the door and down to the kitchen.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Hyde knew what he was talking about was true, but as he did is little kiss stunt and then took off on her she buried her head in the pillow and screamed in frustration. He had started her going again and left her hanging, she was going to murder him with the coffee pot.

Wrath yipped at her and she looked out from under the pillow at him. "Well of course I am not really going to kill him with the coffee pot, haven't you ever heard of blue balls?"

He whined and gave a shrill bark. "Well of course it doesn't actually turn them blue."

He barked and took off out of the room, no doubt to go see if this was true. Hyde stretched and got out of bed grabbing her robe and going down to join him. Indeed Wrath was trying to shove his massive head under Mashara's robe. "Wrath, go."

The wolf snorted at her but went outside without any fuse.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

mashara had just managed to get the kettle on when the wolf wraith bound in and started to nose at his lower parts "Hey get out of there " he said trying to stop him " thats only vewable by one person" he said and was glad when she walked in and called him off "whats up with him?" he asked watching the wolf head out side as he moved to hold her from behind " so what kind of ring would you like ?" he asked having no idea what she was up to.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top