A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 12 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 am

She shivered at the touch, arching up into it and his lips. She could think of nothing that she wanted more in the world then him to forever touch, kiss and possess her as he had done the last few days. She ran her hands up into his hair and brought him closer before pulling her mouth away and speaking against his lips in a soft whisper she said, "You will always be mine, and I will always belong to you. No one else."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 11, 2010 10:26 pm

mashara looked down at her " No not belong it makes it sound as if I own you , no your not property to be owned" he sighed then spoke again " I will love you always and forever you will forever be in my heart as I in yours hyde" he said gently kissing her again he could not get enouph of her skin her touch , he wanted to drink in her beauty every day, just to touch her and be close to her was not enouph for him, he had to make love to her just to remind himself that this was realy and she was real and not a dream he was having. "Hyde lets get married day after tomorrow" he said his hands now resting on her chest as he played with whay lay there.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 10:38 pm

She was delighting in his touch when his words came to her and her eyes opened to focus on his. "Love, that isn't possible, not if we intend to do things properly with the family."

It was true, she doubted very much her mother would like that one bit, it was always a custom for the family to plan things out and to build up to the wedding day it's self. Not that she was against marrying Mashara, not in the least. But she did want to give her mother and Obachan the pleasure of helping her with the wedding as they did Abby.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 am

He sighed as he looked down at her "I know I guess im just being impatiant , I want so badly to make you my wife and to make you happy that for a moment I forgot about our familys" he kissed her once more , he loved how she smelt and felt against him a little embrassed at how his body now reacted once more to her closeness "as long as I can hold you like this I guess I can wait alittle longer " he said kissing her neck down to her shoulder blade while his hand caressed her gently.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

"It's all right, I know how you feel." She said as she enjoyed his touch, feeling his reaction to her nearness. She laughed softly to herself and shook her head in wonder. "Do you ever get enough of me Mashara?" She had lost count of the times they had made love.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

He smiled down at her and shook his head as he kissed her " nope , I love to feel you , every bump and curve and ...spot " he said tickling her slightly " It just feels so right hyde like your the other part of me thats been missing I just didn't see or feel it , guess if I had back then I would have married you earlyer and we'd be the ones celabrating our first child " he said as he kissed her neck brushing his cheek against hers as he moved "as it is were having fun making our first child " he moved his hand over her shest tweeking what he found and kissing her lightly but with passion.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

She moaned into his kiss and then pulled her lips away, "And it would be a shame to miss out on all the fun we are having now." She said as she kisses his jaw then his neck kissing down to his shoulder enjoying the taste of him. "Indeed it would be a shame."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm

he looked down at her when she pulld away "ow yes , a real shame" he said gving a soft groan as she kissed his neck and then lower. He pulled her up to face him his hands resting on each shoulder he could feel his need to hold her, to have her growning inside him. Such a feeling he had only ever had for her, his hands explored every inch of her. From her hair down to her perfectly rounded bottom as he pulled her to him kissing her with a passion till he could take it no more, he looked into her eyes showing her that once more he needed her. as he kissed her neck he pulled her to him that last sweet inch into heaven.

FADE OUT

mashara held her close to him as he kissed her shoulder as she lay in front of him both now wrapped in the fur from the couch. He could not help but kiss the skin on her shoulder ad arm as she slep to him she was like as sleeping princess and he was her prince waiting for her to wake.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Hyde sighed and burrowed in. "You make it hard to sleep when you are stirring up fires again love." She said sleepily into her pillow. She was too comfortable and relaxed to move but she knew she would have too soon. She groaned and tried to burrow further into the furs.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm

mashara chuckled nd kissed her shoulder again "maybe we should move inside where its warmer and safer to sleep" he said moving to sit up seeing her relictance he knelt down and scooped her into his arms still wrapped in the furs he looked first to her eyes they to the sky "stars are out just like that first night " he said smiling as he walked towards the house . walking inside he moved to her bed room closing the main door behind him with his bare foot as he stepped back to bump it he sudenly felt cold on his butt "wow! thats a cold door" he said quickly moving up to her room gently placing her on the bed he moved to lay next to her "Humm how to get you out those furs " he said takinfg one end he und did it like a presant "ahh theres my gift" he grinned down at her
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top