A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Piece of Paradise

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Piece of Paradise - Page 14 Empty Re: A Little Piece of Paradise

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 12:55 am

"I was trying to explain to him about blue balls, but he doesn't believe me about them actually turning blue." She explained as she leaned against him. "Anyway, I was thinking something with vines and roses...for our ever entwined and growing love. What do you think?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 pm

mashara handed her the cup of coffee and smirked "ow yes sounds perfect" , he said wondering why she brought up blue balls for. this he knew would play on his mind for a while yet but he had more important things to do as in getting the wedding rings. He knew what it ment an knew he might have done it to her when he left for the coffee earlier. "Hyde?" he asked softly as he placed his cup on the counter to hold her again "you wouldn't be thinking of doing that to me would you?" he asked kissing her neck again as he slowly moved against her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Hyde looked at him, "No I am not thinking of torturing you the way you did me before leaving the room. However a coffee pot over the head might have come to mind." She smiled at him, "But I am over it now, you liked my idea for the rings."

She kissed his neck softly a few times and brushed her hips again him then pulled away, "Well I better drink this and get in the shower and start getting ready." She said as she started to walk away, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips when her back was turned to him.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm

mashara held her close as she spoke "yes I did like it it fits you perfectly adn I would like it so when i work i only have to look at it to remind me of how beautiful you are" he said softly , he could not help sigh as she brushed aganst him , but then she walked away leaving him half stunned "Hyde Kazama you did , you did do it" he said runing after her laughing as he scooped her up and placed her over his shoulder running to the bed room and into the shower as he let his robe fall on th bedroom floor. QUICKLY HE TURNED ON THE COLD WATER THEN THE HOT TO MAKE IT WARM "WELL WHY WASTE WATER " he said looking down at her as he breathed hard "I promise never to leave you hanging again as long as you promise to always stay this beautiful in my eyes " he said kissing her as he held her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

She squealed as he picked her up and over his shoulder, then laughed as he carried her to their bathroom. She looked up at him shaking her head with a smile, "I shall try love, but age might have something else on its mind." She gave him a kiss on the lips. "And why waste water indeed."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

He looked down at her smiling "In my heart it dosn't matter what time dose, you will always look this beautiful to me " he said feeling her kiss and returning it with his own , he watched the water run down her shouders and onto her perfect chest he let his hand follow the water down her chest and onto her tummy resting there for a moment as he pressed closer to her kissing her as he used his hand to hold himself up on the tiles that sat in front of him he looked into her eyes and smiled again he felt contentment was over him like the water in the shower as once again they became one.

Fade out

mashara sponged her back for her with the soap and spong he paused for a moment as he looked at her tummy trying to imagine it big and beautifuly round with his child if they were to be so blessed "sorry daydreaming again"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Hyde smiled and placed her hands on her stomach and smiled, "Soon love, something tells me very soon."

It was true, Hyde felt something different a warmth that seemed to center deep within her own soul. She knew some of it was the happiness with Mashara...but there was something else and she had a feeling it was something trying to tell her it was time.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

mashara nodded and kissed her neck "pleth soap " he said making a face as he sponged water over her and down on to her tummy "come that day I will be the hapiest father in the world Hyde and you will be the most poilt mom in the world for i WILL RUBB YOUR FEET AND YOUR BACK , BRING YOU ANTTHNG YOU WISH to eat when you star craving" he said kneeling and rubbing one of her feet with the sponge "and when your in labor I will hold you lovingly even if i may have a broken hand after, but as I gaze on the face of our son or daugter I will know it was all worth it" he stood bck up "If I hadn't already asked you to amrry me I would ask you again right now Hyde "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

She laughed softly as she looked at him, "Oh and why is that?" She asked curious to know what had made him say that now while bathing her like some kind of queen.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

he looked at her as she asked "because I love you hyde thats why, because to me you are the other part of my soul that if you left I would just die " he said " I love you so much i WOULD GO THREW ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT just to be as close to you as I am now" he held her tight to him " I feel am ready to settle down and I want it to be with you and only you and our children of course" he said smiling as he kissed her resting his forhead on hers as he felt her against him again.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top