Emof Retrial - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Retrial - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Retrial

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Retrial - Page 8 Empty Re: Emof Retrial

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 am

Sammy smiled back at Ne'Os knowing that he had something up his sleeve. She sat back in her chair and waited for her to be called on or for them to talk to Ne'Os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Gabrielle looked grateful as Minister gave them permission to continue with following processidings for this trial which was going to take long enough without her arguing with Majere publicly. "Alright let's start with Mister Jack Uhler.Please tell this court what happenings did you witness while you were in service of Mister and Mrs. Emof that can help us in resolving this so unpleasant case." she said turning to the first witness concetrating only on him now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 am

Jack cleared his throat and stood from his chair "As Ne'Os already has told you he was in charge of a resistance group. As you also know Germeny exiled all of there half breeds. While this would be perfect motive to my former employer it was not him that killed the minister. Emof spent almost all of his time in the london underground where there base of operations was. The time he didnt spend there he spent with Samantha" he said. "If you would like i can give you the location of this base" he said wanting to be as helpful as possible.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 am

Gabrielle listened carefully while she was thinking of her next question. "I don't need location i think i already have it since the time i fought confederacy of light and the resistance anless it was changed in meanwhile?So what you are saying is that Mister Emof was with you in every moment besides when he was with Mrs. Emof.Do you confirm this Mrs Emof?" she asked now looking at them both while she waited for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Sammy had been looking down at the floor or at Ne'Os the whole time while listening to what was happening. So when her name was mentioned it took all her will to calm her nerves and look up at the woman who was talking to her. It was Gabrielle Delacour, the acting minister. Sammy had nothing against her she just never liked talking in front of a large group of important people. But today was about helping her husband and clearing his name, this she was passionate about doing. So she looked Mrs. Delacour in the eyes. "Yes Mrs.Delacour, Jack Uhler is correct. If Ne'Os was not with me then he could always have been found at the HBR hideout." Sammy said to her not saying anymore than that untill she was questioned apon more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 am

"They both said that he was at the headquarters, not that somebody was with him at the headquarters. I hardly feel like that is an albi it is copable to i was home alone." Dae added snidely feeling that Gab was missing key words that they were saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 am

"You are quite correct, Mr. Diggory. There are some holes in your defense, Mr. Emof. I suggest you shore those up if you can," Khaat said calmly. She wanted him to provide every piece of proof he had. "As I told you, the entire burden of proof in this case lies upon you since the court itself did not originate any of these charges or proceedings. They were at your request."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 am

"every room had a security camera since we had taken a abandoned subway station i can provide video" he said Taking out a VCR tape.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 am

"I will allow this to be admitted into evidence," Khaat said. "We shall need to take time to view these tapes. How much time do you have on your tapes, Mr. Emof? I presume there may be more than one tape? Please turn them in to me at this time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 am

"I will also pass these to the muggle ministry they have way of checking these to make sure that they are not forged, of course it could always be a polyjuice double." Dae offered reflecting on his recent exploits under the mirage of the poly juice potion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top