Emof Retrial - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Retrial - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Retrial

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Retrial - Page 2 Empty Re: Emof Retrial

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am

[[OOC: I won't Smile.]]

Jemma looked around. She knew everyone there. She was good friends with Gabrielle, now that they had made up. She knew Jack vaguely, she got on with his fiancé quite well so knew him through her.

"Yeah, I know everyone." she replied to Khaat.

So, I wonder how surprised Gabrielle is. She know all three of us are part of the Order, now. I hope she doesn't find it too weird. Still, I thought there were a couple more people still to come. At least I'm not the last one in!

"How many are we waiting for?" Jemma asked.

Emof Retrial - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:30 am

"At least two," Khaat replied. "We have one more Wizengamot member who has not yet arrrived, and the defendant himself has yet to arrive. And I have no idea if he will bring any witnesses with him or not. So we shall have to wait and see."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 am

Thomas entered the courtroom swiftly without noise. He was an auror, so he would be able to witness the rial of the man who killed the Dark Lord. Also known as the traitor, along with that Lestrange fellow. He had a very stern look on his face and stared at the chair where Emof would be sitting. He then silently walked over and took a seat behind a woman name Jemma. He had learned over the years to let other start a conversation with you. Instead of you starting with them, then again he mightn't even reply if one of them started a conversation. All he wanted to do is get this all over with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 am

Dane entered the courtroom with a bright smile on his face. He was having a very good day, he noticed Jemma sitting down. She wasn't in the Wizengamot he shrugged and made his way up to where the Aurors sat, right behind the Wizengamot. As he made his way up there he saw Thomas Patterson, he was a very shifty fellow. Dane didn't trust him, he didn't have anything against him. He just really didn't trust him, he took a seat next to him and then looked at his watch. The trial should start pretty soon, and he thought they had already dealt with this Emof character. None the less, he was getting paid. And that's all that mattered really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 am

[[OOC: Thomas/DaneMatt, are you allowed to post here? Thread says closed to Wizengamot. Oh and Dane, I'm assuming Jemma hasn't seen him since The Leaky Cauldron. Let's say a week or two ago? Ahh, so much planning around other threads here xD!]]

"Hi, Gabrielle." Jemma said, not surprised to see her there, though she knew Gabrielle didn't expect her. "I was asked to step in and be a part of the Wizengamot, since I no longer have a job at Hogwarts." she informed her friend.

It was then she saw Dane come in.

Dane. Dane Saget. Dane. It feels like it's been forever. I don't think it's been too long though. It can't have been. Too long, that is. Hope he isn't annoyed that I couldn't see his show. I did warn him that I might have to work though. May as well have gone now, don't have a job there anymore.

Emof Retrial - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 am

OoC:The PM was sent to Aurors too was it not?
Dane had decided he'd better start a conversation with Jemma. What was it, about a week maybe two. He was turning into his father, always forgetful. But he wouldn't let that happen, nope. He would become his own person, he wanted to be nothing like his father. He leaned forwards so he was level with Jemma. "Hello Ms.Tiquelle." he said smiling. "You missed a pretty damn good show," he said grinning. He was kidding of course, it was just a regular show. If she had been there than maybe it would've been special.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 am

Ne'Os walked into the courtroom he looked as happy as could be to have the chance of being free. He sat in the chair in the center of the room the chains clinked threateningly but did not try to bind him. He noticed a couple f aces he recognized oddly a couple of them were aurors. There was the death eater and then the one that attacked the group he was in at Gaunts house.

((Sorry was tired of waiting if i was supposed to Razz))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 am

A retrial for Emof. Not being a stupid man, Vincent knew clearly what that meant. If Ne'os had been captured, he would have been sent straight to Azkaban. But instead, there was a silly retrial. It was more or less Delacours plot to get Emofs name cleared. Why? Because she was the orders pet. Vincent had noticed that all the new members of the Wizengamot were Order Members, he had noticed that the order whole heartedly supported Ne'os despite his undeniable crimes. Vincent really, was going to the ministry to fight a lost battle. But the other reason was to find out how much of a pet the order were to Emof.

As he entered the courtroom, wearing black and gold robes he turned and first gave Khaat a long stare. They were rivals indeed, but Vincent felt more.. attached to her than others. He didn't like her definately, but he didn't knew her better than others, and perhaps even hated her less than others. She was interesting. And she was in his debt, for first helping the orphan child, and second for saving her life from the vampire - Lestrange.

His cold gaze turned to Jemma Tiquelle next. She had been a long serving teacher at Hogwarts, and yet she had left, to go join the order. He sneered at her and Jack Black Heart, the other order member who had taught at Hogwarts. Shaking his head, he turned to the people sitting on the other side of Khaat. Aurors? What were they doing here? And next to them was the one and only Gabrielle Delacour. She was the orders pet, and the order were Emof's.

And now he turned to the accused, just giving him a fleeting glance. He then walked up and took his seat, ready for Khaat to start the trial.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Jack watched as more entered then Enos himself , he turned to look at Mejere, the man who ahd forced his soon to be wife out of a job and for him to have to leave his job. He saw him sneer but did not return it in his mind he was thinking "father and husband over that man" it was the order of his prioritys , he turned back to Khaat "Mejere" he said softly his displeasure showing on his face and in his voice at the man being in the same room as him. Times were tight enouph with out Mejere making it worse, jesscia couldn't find a job yet because she was heavily pregnant now he had been forced to leave his and become wizagamot. he hope things would change soon, as the wedding was coming up and then would come their children.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Gabrielle looked as Ne'Os walked in the courtroom followed by Richard. "Well it was about time.What kind of wake up call do you get anyway?" she asked looking at Richard though she was refering to other aurors aswell.Majere and Saget had just came in.She knew she would have to see Majere's face on the trial though she wasn't rather pleased about it. "Anyway Khaat how much more people are we waiting for?" she asked as she looked at her watch.

[[OOC:I god-mod Richard since he is my character]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top