Emof Retrial - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Retrial - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Retrial

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Retrial - Page 7 Empty Re: Emof Retrial

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Dae was offended but at the same time he wasn’t it was obvious that Khatt was just pushing forward her own agenda, and given by her own order status she clearly intended on setting Ne’os free, but even the order members had to harbor some hate towards Ne’os Emof. Dae would have to play at that hate and bring it to life, by using the right words at the right moments to focus them on this conviction. “Ahh Khatt I Hardly feel like you were indeed concenered about my health. If you must know my illness stops me from going to meeting and other physical things, but my mind is fine, and it will be simple for me to sit here and weigh in on the trial. If that is alright” Dae’s speech was broken by a fit of coughs.” with my acting Minster that is. I also find it peculiar that now that I am no longer at the ministry dear Vincent is no longer a member of this fair judicial body. By executive approximant I re-instate him. “
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Khaat had figured it correctly. Dae had her completely figured wrong. Had her figured for nothing more than Jess's biased patsy. He didn't know her at all. And she had completely figured he was coward enough to have to place Vincent back on her court because he didn't have enough influence nor confidence left to do it on his own. His critical miscalculation made her actually smile very slightly. She tried desperately to hide her amusement. Everything she had heard was true. He was simply power hungry, and obviously ill informed about her. That was truly to her advantage now that he had shown his hand. "Of course," Khaat smiled, "We would welcome Mr. Majere's experience." She looked at Vincent, a man that she neither liked nor strongly dislliked anymore. But seeing how he still allowed himself to be Dae's puppet, she actually felt pity for him. She believed he had more potential than that. But there he was, still running after the invalid Dae like a lost little puppy. And whether Dae stayed or left made no difference to her whatsoever.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Gabrielle stayed wordless for a couple of minutes when Minister Diggory entered the courtroom.She would say a lot of things though she prefered to do it after the trial. "Good afternoon Minister.First of all it wasn't Ms Lupin who called for re-opening of this trial.It was me and i would have informed you if i knew where to find you.." she said using her usual tone of speaking. "Oh yeah i don't think Majere lost anything.After you fell ill he was transfered or passed on his own will to my law enforcement department.But i will be more then happy to discuss my reasons later since this trial will already last long enough without wasting even more time.." she said waiting for his approval so they could continue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Ahem. I was not informed of me leaving the Wizengamot. I was and have always been a member of the Wizengamot, if someone removed me, they could of told me first. I never volunteered to be moved to the department of Law Enforcement OK? If you moved me Gabrielle, you should of informed me, so we could discuss it, or I could ask an admin Rolling Eyes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I never volunteered to move to another department Gabrielle. If you made me lose my Wizengamot position, then you had no right to do that," Vincent said angrily. He didn't raise his tone, but he glared at her. He looked at Khaat next. "Do not look at me that way Lupin, we are all slaves of the higher authorities, even you," he lashed out at her. " I follow Mr.Diggory because he is fair, unlike Delacour here, who requests a retrial of a known criminal and removes all oposition from the Wizengamot."

"And by the way Mr.Diggory, if you don't already know whats going on here. Emof and Gabrielle have perhaps made some deal, so Gabrielle replaced Wizengamot members with these order people, so that it is assured Emof will be let off, but things aren't going according to plan are they Delacour?" Vincent sneered, knowing Dae's suddden appearance had spoilt her little plan.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 pm

"VIncent, what in the world have you been smoking?" Khaat asked calmly, unmoved in the least by his sudden outburst.. "First of all, I have no preset motives about conviction or acquital. I left my biases at the door, as I advised everyone else to do. I am sorry that my list of Wizengamot members did not include you, but I did welcome you openly back onto the panel. I have no problems with you serving in your former post again. And if you think I 'looked' at you in any particular way, then I would be most concerned indeed for you. I did not intend to give you any sort of 'look.' That's just ridiculous. And if Ms. Delacour has some hidden agenda, then it is well hidden from me as well, I assure you. Do you require a brief recess to compose yourself? This is most uncharacteristic of you. I would be happy to give you a moment if you require it. I would not like to see you embarress yourself any further."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Gabrielle looked rather not surprised when Majere started accusing her publicly.She would expect Majere would eventually find an exuce to insult her though she didn't give a sickle for it. "Careful how you talk to me Majere.Because i am still your superior while you are in my department.And i didn't remove you from Wizangamot only Wizengamot itself has enough authority for it.If i had it i would have demoted you from somewhere else not have you trying to control aurors as you were me..." she said using calm and normal tone.She wasn't nerved at all,just pinpointing some things to him.

"But anyway Minister is back so i am back to my Head of Law Enforcers post 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we'll have to put some order in it.And by the way don't accuse me if you don't have prooves about what you're saying.And you are the one that can't tell me what to do. And by the way when all this occured on Hogwarts i wasn't even notified so i can't support your version because i don't know anything." she said in a warning tone though she didn't raise her voice.She was kind of person that got angry rarely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

Dae made another lard sharp cough, but this time it was not from illness or the arid air in the room, it was from disgust. They were being petty in his presence; all their personal agendas if not being squandered completely were at least put on the back burner. Dae needed to sway these people, and for some of them it might not be that hard Jack black hear was there when the arrest was made, maybe that would sway to conviction if not then he could use it as grounds to remove him from the proceedings. That of course was in head of himself. Right now he needed to quell the people around him and weave his web. “Vincent, all is well now. At this retrial we can certainly add escape to his charges. Also you are back on the Wizengmont, so like my acting minister suggested let’s move on with the proceedings. Mrs. Lupin, oh I am sorry Mrs. Dent who shall you acknowledge to question?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 am

"My original decision still stands, Mr. Diggory. Ms. Delacour may begin asking her questions," Khaat said quietly. She was not bothered by this limp remnant of a man in a wheelchair. She was not foolish enough to mistake that he still had a shrewd calculating mind, and she knew better than to make a mistake by underestimating that. But Dae Diggory had not intimidated her when he was fully functioning. He surely was not going to intimidate her now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 am

Samantha was unsure why everyone was arguing, but she didn't mind that meant that they weren't paying attention to her. She walked over to Ne'Os after walking into the courtroom and sat in a chair next to him. She kept her head down or looking at Ne'Os. She hated most of the people in the room, so it was going to take some efort to not yell at everyone to get the stupid trial over with already. "Hey love, are you alright?" she asked Ne'Os with concern in her voice. The only reason that she was concerned was because she heard that he walked into the ministry and demanded a retrial. She didn't know why he would do this. Unless he wanted to go back to Azkaban.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:38 am

"Im great" he said and then in a whisper so only she could hear "Dont worry im not going back to azkaban if they dont clear my name i have plan to leave" he said giving her a reassuring smile.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top