Emof Retrial - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Retrial - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Retrial

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Retrial - Page 3 Empty Re: Emof Retrial

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm

As Richard finished his task of excourting Ne'Os to the trial he went up and sat behind Gabrielle so he could have a good view of things. "I had to report to the minister in Russia and it couldn't wait for later." he replied as he had to admit he was a bit late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Thomas sighed and spotted Majere walk in. He had gotten a feeling when he walked in. It was a feeling of a mutual, sort of thing. He had known he was the headmaster of Hogwarts and thought he could be of use to him. He glanced when Emof walked in as well and his eyes flared. So this was the traitor...he looked harmless compared to others he had faced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 pm

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen," Khaat began the proceedings, " We shall begin. We are gathered this morning at the request of the petitioner to rehear evidence put against him for past charges heard by this court. As such, I am going to start by setting some ground rules. First, I expect everyone in this hearing to check their biases at the door, whether they are in favor for or against the petitioner. We will be only exploring the facts as we receive them and basing our judgements thereon. Second, I will not have this hearing be another dog and pony show that this court has been so famous for putting on with lengthy pointless arguments. I will have a zero tolerance for such shenanegans in this room. I hope I make myself abundantly clear. We need to stick on point and hear the facts and render a decision. If argueing begins, I will order the hearing to be put in to recess and the entire room cleared immediately.

She now directed her attention towards Emof, "Ne'Os Emof. This is the second time in as many months that I have seen you in my court. A couple of questions for you before we begin, Sir. First, please tell the court your birthdate and current age. And second, I see no representative or witnesses with you. Am I to presume that you intend to mount your own defense, then? And, thirdly, since you are the petitioner in this matter, do you fully understand that the burden of proof falls solely on you. This is very different from a criminal proceeding in which the government is bringing charges forward and in which you would be considered innocent until proven guilty. It is you that has requested this hearing. Therefore the full responsibiility of proving your assertions rests entirely with you. Are we clear on that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 am

"i understand ma'am" he said "I was born January 13th, 2006 (right maybe?) i am currently 17." he said. He looked around nervously he really hoped he would atleast be free. If not he had the ability to escape he had the wand from the guard at azkaban with him. He even had a dagger on him if it came to it. he hoped he wouldnt have to use either.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:24 am

"Excellent," Khaat said. "So, then. Please begin by listing the charges you would like us to consider clearing you of. We are not debating guilt or innocence at this point. This is merely so that all the members of the Wizengamot are on the same page with our task at hand. We will proceed, after that to begin to hear your evidence. But first, the charges you'd like us to examine, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 am

"I wish to clear the false charges i received at my first trial. Firstly i was charged with the murder of the german minister of magic. Second i was charged with the murder of four aurors during the battle of hogwarts. I freely admit to the murders of a few students, which i have been cleared. I also wish to admit i escaped from azkaban freeing shacklebolt at the same time" he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:44 am

"In the court record of the last trial, which I have read in preparation for this trial, it shows that in the previous trial you were accused of killing the German Minister of Magic, two students, and 3 aurors--not four. It does appear that the matter of the 2 students was dealt with in the course of the last trial. Therefore, we will not be revisiting that topic again. Therefore, we will concentrate this matter upon the matter of the German Minister of Magic,as wel as the murders of the aurors. And, I have not forgotten that you did escape from Azkaban and assisting Shacklebolt in the process since your last appearance at this court. That must be resolved in this matter as well. But all things in good time. Very well, Mr. Emof. Present to us your argument and any evidence that might prove that you did not kill the German Minister of Magic."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 am

"as you know i was 16 at the time so magical tracers are still in effect the ministry will have a record of any type of mgic i have preformed around that time. also you would have a record of port key and floo network travel." he said "If that is not enough i have a witness to me remaining in London her name is Samantha Emof" he said "and i know the evidence is against me you found one of my daggers on the scene and i would have motive as Germeny reacently exiled all of the half breeds in the country. I can explain all of that by the fact i swiched to iron daggers since they were cheaper to create during the war with the confederacy" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 am

[Sorry to interupt. Step two was not done. Giving other members no chance to add any other crimes that Ne'os might have done. Ne'os can keep that post, just allow the other Wizengamot members to post something now. Thanks.]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 am

Jess rushed into the courtroom, a worried look on his face. "Sorry everyone," he muttered. pulling his robes together and walking to his seat, trying to make it look like he knew what he was doing, to be honest he was rather lost here, he'd never been to one of these trials before, at least not on this side of the bench... anyway, he turned around to face jemma and gave a her a puzzled look. "What did i miss?" He asked her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top