Emof Retrial - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Retrial - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Retrial

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Retrial - Page 5 Empty Re: Emof Retrial

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:37 pm

ohhh awesome post Jess!
---------------------------------------------------------

Vincent hadn't had a great respect for Jess Potter, but his little speech there did make Vincent understand why he was the Order Leader. It was a logical decision. But it also confused Vincent on if Ne'os was a member of the order or not. "May I also add that Emof used killing curses against Matt Lestrange, astronomy teacher at the time, Scorpius Malfoy, student and member of the imperium squad and James Wake, also a student and a member of the Imperium Squad. And all they were doing was trying to stop Emof from wrecking havoc in the castle," Vincent added, before sitting down.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Ne'Os frowned at what Jess had said his long time friend seemed to have turned on him. But this was no matter he had come here willingly if the trial didnt work for his favor he could just slip away he had a wand he was not defenseless. He would wait for the rest of the Wizengamot to say something.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 pm

"Thank you for your input, Mr. Potter," Khaat said. "We still need to hear from Mr. Black Heart, and Mrs. Malfoy regarding their opening remarks or opinions as to any other charges they would like discussed. I will now give them an opportunity to respond. Then we will pursue these matters in order. Mr. Black Heart or Mrs. Malfoy, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Jack looked at all of them he had listened to all the arguments "I have listened to all of you and as an ex Auror I feel anger at the deaths of the aurors, one of which I knew personaly and the students, being a father too , I feel all that has been said , has been said. Ne'Os, you have a hard task ahead of you to prove you were ether under a dark spell or other wise not in control of your own faculties, but the fact remains the charges were brougth against you for crimes proven in this coart you comitted, but if you do have proof that you didn't comit these crimes, bring it here and now so we can see it, but it would need to be absolute proof. " he sat back "this whitness you claim to have, why is she not here to tell us her version of events?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 pm

"Emof I do hope you have a decent excuse for what you have done because this is unacceptable. The evidence against you is overwhelming and there seems to be no way of defending you. Honestly, what did you think would happen if you charged into Hogwarts firing killing curses all over the place. Innocent lives were lost due to your foolish actions. One act which is unforgivable is the fact that you turned your wand on a child and someone who you went to school with. You tried to kill many people with your curses and thankfully most went unscathed. I don't have anything I would like to add apart from the fact that any shred of humanity that must have been left in him had been lost when he pointed his wand at a child. What it had been your own child?" Narcissa hissed. She was disgusted with him but couldn't help but question exactly what had happened. She was fairly confident that not even Lucius would have turned his wand on Draco while she wasn't present and he was as cruel as they came. What had possessed the boy to do it?

OOC: Tbh, this post was utter crap because I couldn't think of much to say. Narcissa wanted to be unbiased but this has been totally thrown out of the window, now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 pm

((yes it has Razz))

"Like i said i did not kill any aurors and the students have already been dealt with so this is no longer relevant" he said "and Jess you know if someone didnt keep the schools attention on them Vincent's little club would have come and killed shacklebolt and the other student anyway." he said "Atleast my actions kept the student alive."
Ne'Os wasnt sure what he should do at this point.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Khaat sighed heavily. "Alright. It seems we have a great many issues that this court wants to consider. I will not allow it to be all moshed together in a great mess. So--let us go back to what appears to be the first of these allegations that you wish to review, Mr. Emof. The allegation of the murder of the German Minister of Magic. You have been charged with this crime. Tell us exactly what happened, and present any witnesses or proof that you have. I do hope that you have some actual proof and not just more questions and conjecture for us."

Khaat turned to Gabrielle and asked softly, "While we are pursuing things here, can you have the records pulled for any irregularities in magic that would have happened on or around the date in question, please? It has long been known that the ministry keeps track of what magic its underage youth use and when. I'd like to see those please. I'd also like to see any records of travel around that period for portkey travel and Floo network activity."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 am

Gabrielle listened very carefully.Things were not going so well for Mr.Emof and since everyone was commentating she decided it was ridiculus not to do the same. "Mr.Emof i believe that if you do have a witness who can confirm your words about your presence at London at the time German minister was murdered it's time to present him or her now because on the opposite you don't have material with which you could confirm what you are saying is the actual truth." she said loud and clear though she didn't use any offernding or strict voice. "And on the other side we need proove which confirmed his guilt for this murder on his original trial." she said looking at Khaat hoping she had one.At the time of first trial she wasn't yet participating in the court matters.

As Khaat spoke to her she sighed. "Well my department is in charge for underage sorcery so here you have all the files i gathered from the archive.As in for other matter i have taken this from the Department of International Magical Cooperation which is in control of all international floo networks." she said passing it to Khaat's hands to revise them. "There is clearly pointed that Emof didn't use the floo network to get to the German minister of magic." she said shortly before she continued to listen.

[[OOC:I have no idea what's it suppose to show.Just ask Ne'Os]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 am

"As you know dduring that time i was incharge of a half breed resistance movement against the confederacy of the light. who were bieng funded at that time. I can present two witnesses actually although one might not be here but the other one is here." he said he closed his eyes the door behind him opened by itself Jack Uhler walked in he wore plain black robes. Ne'OS opened his eyes again and gave Jack a smile. "at the time Jack was working as a bodyguard for me and Samantha he was with us while we were in the London underground."

Jack waited patiently to be asked any questions.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 am

Vincent glared as Ne'os' 'witness' came in to answer the questions. Vincent rolled his eyes, he wanted to speak to Ne'os, not his stupid witness. But whatever. "Khaat, may I question him? Or Would you like to?" he said politely.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top