Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 14 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 am

Christabelle ran upstairs returning a few minutes later all bundled up and ready to go outside. She had been grateful that she kept a good bit of clothes here. Though her closets were all full no matter where she was. "I'm ready jeez!" she said laughing as she walked up to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 14 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 am

The corner of Varod's mouth twitched, the equivilent of a small smile for him, as Christy came down all bundled up.
"Alright, then, let's go!" Varod said, happily tugging her out of the house and balling up snow and tossing it at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

Christy ducked, "Hey no fair." she said pulling out of his arm and disappearing into the white snowfall. She snuck up behind him with a ball of snow in both hands and smashed one into his hair and ran off throwing the other towards his face. "Ha! I gotcha!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 am

"Ah! Yeah, you did!"
He waited for her to get near the house before he waved his wand and made a lot of snow from the roof fall on top of her.
"Who got who?" Varod sneered.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 am

Christabelle was buried underneath the snow covering her head as it fell down on top of her. "No!" she said as it came up past her head. She stayed there for several minutes not moving until she could figure out how to get out of the snow since it packed itself fairly well around her.

After a few moments she managed to get to her wand and apparated out of the snow pile and behind him. "That wasn't nice." she said her teeth chattering freezing cold.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 am

Varod chuckled and wrapped her tight to him.
"I knew you would get out of it," he said confidently. "Too cold? Let me warm you up."
He stroked her back and kissed her neck lightly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 am

"I don't care." she said a little angrily, "I could barely get to my wand." she said frowning, her brow furrowed. Her breath hitched as he kissed her neck. "I wouldn't have done that to you." she pouted.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 am

Varod shrugged, feeling slightly guilty.
"I'm sorry," he said, and meant it. He kissed her lightly. "I would have gotten you out. You know I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 am

She sneezed. "Yeah except for give me a cold." she said her nose red from the coldness outside. She sniffled a bit. It was the bad part about her out in the cold. It occasionally made her sneeze a bit at times. "I'll be fine." she said kissing him back."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 am

"Wanna go back inside?" Varod asked, seeing the sky was already darkening. "You like the romantic stuff, we can curl up by the fire with some hot chocolate..."
He played with her hair the way he knew she would love.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top