Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 13 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 am

"But I wanna go to sleep." she said sounding rather whiny. She had been used to doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted, while getting whatever she wanted. Christy didn't take to being told no very well. "You should just leave I'll be fine." she said stubbornly pouting now because she wasn't getting her way.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 13 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 am

"You'll live. You just slept a nice bit," Varod replied. "You can't go to sleep, Christy. See, I'm smarter out in the real world. If I were in your situation, I would know not to go to sleep with a possible concussion."
He kissed her hard.
"C'mon, it's almost five on Saturday! We don't have much time left if we want to spend a lot of time together!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 am

"Yeah but you won't get sleepy from hitting your head like that." she snapped at him and yawned a bit. She was fighting to keep her eyes open. "And how do you know I won't...." she trailed off falling asleep waking up as he kissed her hard. "Should have thought about that before you let anti hit me in the head." she said looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 am

"I've dealt with that many times in life," Varod replied cooly. "Please stay awake? I thought you were stronger than that!"
He kissed her cheek. "Pwease pwease pwease?" Varod begged the love of his life. Varod lifted her up into his arms, standing up and kissing her lips lightly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yeah I am strong but I've never taken hits in the head." she replied sarcastically. "If you remember I make it a point to avoid them in my life. Her feet weren't even touching the floor when he picked her up and stood up kissing her. She kissed him back. "I'm trying. Isn't that enough?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm

"Good enough," Varod said, laughing and taking her into the living room. Laying her on the couch and going to make himself a glass of coke, he called over his shoulder "what do you want to do? OTHER than sleep, that is."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

"I don't know." she said looking at him. "You pick something. I'm always the one picking things to do." she said smiling tiredly. She was trying not to fall asleep and she saw her wand on the coffee table and picked it up and pointed it at her head, "Episkey." she said healing it the rest of the way. "Ok I'm better now." she said smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:00 pm

"Heh, how about a snowball fight, if you feel up to it?" Varod challenged her, coming back into the room and taking a gulp of the root beer. "It's been awhile since I had a good snowball fight!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:04 pm

"Ok." she said looking at him. "I just have to bundle up." she looked down at her clothes, "Did you put me in my pajamas while I was passed out?" she asked looking up at him perplexed as she stood up. "Just let me change first. Don't want me to get sick."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm

"Maybe, maybe not," Varod slyly said, waiting for her to change, he himself putting more clothes on quickly. "Hurry up! We aint got all day!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top