Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 18 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 am

"Go to hell!" she yelled in her sleep pulling the pillow over her head. "My pretty ass needs beauty rest." she replied blocking out the noise and falling back asleep with a smirk on her face.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 18 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 am

"Alrighty then!"
Varod tackled her, and they both fell out of the bed.
He laughed.
"Wake up! It's time to get up! It's freaking twelve!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 am

"I don't care!" she yelled as he tackled her out of the bed. "I didn't sleep well and I was trying to sleep in for as long as possible. I figured you'd have done the same." she said angrily. She hated being woken up especially by someone touching her to do it. He had been rather lucky that she didn't come up swinging at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 am

"C'mon, don't you want your present? We have to go back to my apartement, and YOU have to be awake! Who said wait for Christmas? I wanna give you your present now! It took me forever to get this thing! Pwease?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 am

"Fine." she said pushing him off of her and standing up. "Only because you obviously won't shut up about it until I get up and go with you." she said putting the blanket back on the bed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 am

"Alright!" Varod exclaimed. "I hope you'll like it! This thing is like, the rarest item I have ever procured! I happened to come across it-well, I'll give you the story AFTER I give it to you."
He stood up.
"Let's roll!"

OOC: Alright, you post in the apartment thread.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top