Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 17 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 am

"I know I'm suspected." she said looking at him, "Hell did you know Shacklebolt put me under the veritiserium to try to find out if I was?" she asked looking at him. "He found out I had nothing to do with it." she said looking at him. "I see both sides more than I let anyone realize anything, its you who doesn't see that there are more than two sides to everything."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 17 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 am

"The difference is: you STILL don't understand the vamp's side, in the least," Varod snarled. "I don't give a damn if it's a coin, triangle, square, or a friggin octagon, but it don't matter. What matters is the fact that vamps have feelings too. Saying all vamps were evil is like me saying all humans are evil. I don't believe that one bit. Not in the least. I have friends everywhere. I want you to explain why you think we're all evil!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 am

((OOC: Why'd you have to start this when I'm not exactly in the right frame of mind. I did get a concussion today))

Christabelle looked at him, "I'm not having this conversation with you." she said, "You know it'll only start another fight and I really don't feel like fighting with anyone." she said looking at him, "I'm so tired of fighting that if I get in another fight I'll probably kill myself."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am

OOC: Well, escuse me, princess!
BIC: Varod sighed.
"Only because you're set on stubborn mode..." he muttered, then pulled her tight. "Alright. I'll drop it if you promise me one thing: when we get home, I get to meet the girl you're taking care of. Deal?"
He smiled at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 am

"After the holidays." she said looking at him. "I don't want her exposed to too many people at one time ok?" she said looking at him. and she truly didn't want Cristina exposed like that. She knew Nick wouldn't like it but around her family was alright.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

"Fine," Varod said, and stood up. "I'm not exactly in the best of moods."
He abruptly walked upstairs and into a bedroom, throwing himself onto the bed and broke down, letting all his feelings rush to his stomach, which made him feel like he was expanding, then as the feelings went back to normal and he felt a lot better, he slept and dreamed of a huge fight. In his sleep he mumbled:
"Can't let my guard down...gotta fight..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 am

Christabelle didn't move off of the couch but ended up sitting there and eventually falling asleep there. She didn't dream anything but didn't care either. She could sleep peacefully on the couch and not be bothered until she woke up or Varod would wake her up.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 am

Varod erupted awake, remembering what had happened last night and felt like such an idiot.
He threw himself downstairs and laid down next to Christy.
"Wake up, beautiful," he whispered. "I'm sorry about last night. And I can't wait to give you your Christmas present when we leave. But before I do, you don't mind presents that aren't exactly brand new and pricey? I have a very beautiful present for you, but I didn't buy it. I 'collected' it and know you'll love it. It probably has some value, but I dunno how much."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 am

Christabelle heard him trying to wake her up and shoved him away from her, "I'm trying to sleep." she said grabbing her wand and managing to apparate herself into the bedroom she stayed in the entire time she was there and pointed her wand at the door locking it. She smiled as she pulled the comforter over her and drifted back to sleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 am

Varod charged the door and yelled like a drill seargent.
"Up up up! Time to get up! Rise and shine!" he shouted, summoning a large pair of symbals and banging them. "Best get your pretty ass up now!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top