Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

She felt dizzy with the kiss. She didn't have the chance to comprehend what was going on. "Split Personality?" she asked looking at him, "That can't be." she said looking frightened for once in her life. She laid her head on his shoulder as he stroked her hair. Her neck felt sore. She moved her hand and felt the cut. "Did...did I try to kill myself?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:16 am

"No," Varod told her. "You...you went split personality and asked Anti to kill you, but he just knocked you out."
"You're welcome," Anti cut in.
"I might knock you out if you don't be nicer..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am

"I'm sorry." she said looking like she was about to cry. She hadn't even paid mind to the conversation between Varod and Anti when she broke down in tears, "I'm so sorry for putting you through this." she continued to say, "If you left II'd completely understand."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 am

"It's fine, I wouldn't leave your side if my life depended on it-which it very well may," Varod attempted a joke and continued stroking her hair. "Do you have any good doctors? Any psychiatrists? We need to help you!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:26 am

"No." she said looking at him, "I've never been sick in my life." she continued to say looking at him. She hadn't been sick since she and Godric were babies...much less Godric hadn't been sick either. But now...now that everything was falling on her she was failing to stay completely healthy. "I'm sorry." she said quietly but loud enough him to hear looking down.

"Hey can we turn off that big light and turn on one of the lamps?" she asked looking down, "Its making my head hurt more."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 am

Varod smiled and nodded, turning off the light and turning on the lamp.
"We can find some, I promise, I won't stop until I get you the help you need," he swore to her, curling her to him as he laid down.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 am

"I'm scared." she said looking up at him as he curled up with her. It was nice that he was still there holding her. If it had been her she herself most likely would have left. She didn't know what she could and couldn't deal with these days. She laughed a bit. "Funny huh? Me scared?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 am

"I'm scared, too," Varod said quietly, kissing her lightly as Anti disappeared. "I love you, and I'll stand by you until my dying day-or yours, either way."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 am

"You think they can really fix this?" she asked him curiously. "I mean whats wrong with me?" she was scared they wouldn't be able to do anything. "I love you too." she said looking at him smiling rather weakly. But then again she probably had a concussion from when she had been hit in the head.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 am

"Yes, I do," Varod told her, smiling. "You're having a hard time coping, that's all. A little rest, you know, that kind of thing, then, if the problem is still happening, we can always go to the doctors."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top