Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 am

Christy looked at him as he pulled away from her. She wondered if she had done something wrong or if he didn't like the taste of her blood. People lost well over a pint of blood whenever they donated blood. She'd take some B-12 to help replenish the blood she had lost. "She lowered her wrist and looked at him, "Did you not like it?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 am

"I did, but that's why I had to stop," Varod replied. "I've seen what happens when vamps get lost in the blood..."
He shook his head and kissed her cheek.
"Better heal that up...I don't wanna lose myself..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 am

She pointed her wand at it and silently healed herself after removing her jacket. She saw the blood on it and sighed, blood stains were a horrible thing to get out. Especially if it was something white. "It might not be a bad thing if you were to lose yourself on me." she said looking down.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 am

"What, you want me to kill you OR turn you," Varod asked, suddenly sounding angry. "Do you truly WANT that?"
He was angry now. What did she want from him?!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 am

"The First one." she said keeping her face down unable to look at him. Not only was she feeling horrible about everything lately but he was yelling at her on top of that. She looked like she was about to cry as she moved to leave the room.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 am

Varod was dumbfounded.
He grabbed her shoulder and wheeled her around, pulling her into a tight kiss.
"Don't...I don't want you to die..." he said, letting go and looking sad.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:50 am

"Its going to happen eventually." she said looking at him after he had kissed her. "You know it as well as I do that it will happen long before you're considered old. I've seen it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 am

"Doesn't mean I have to live that long," Varod replied. "I can always kill myself, duh. Or, I could actually turn you..."
He'd been mulling the thought over for awhile now.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

Christy looked at him eyes wide as he said that. "Varod..." she said pushing away from him, "You know I'd sooner fall on my own blade than be a vampire you know that." she said looking at him, she knew she could never become the same thing that murdered her father.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 am

Varod shrugged.
"Why, though?" he asked her. He couldn't POSSIBLY see why anyone would hate vampires. They are still people.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top