Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 12 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 am

"Even you?" she asked looking at him. Not once since she had known him had he mentioned his parents and that brought her to the sinking reality that she no longer had anyone to call father anymore. "If she even takes to you." she said looking at him. "Like I said I'm really the only one she takes to unless I'm not around."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 12 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 am

"I could use one," Varod mumbled. "I can always try. I love little kids."
He curled a strand of hair around his finger and slowly pulled it out, letting it go.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 am

"Thanks." she said kissing him sweetly on the lips. As he pulled the strand of hair out from around his finger it formed back in its perfect little ringlet. "You've never told me about your parents." she said yawning.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 am

"And I don't plan to," Varod replied quietly, the memory burning at him. "Anyway, when we get back, what do you plan on doing?"
He kissed her neck once more.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am

"I don't know." she said looking at him, "Probably something with the tournament." she said looking at him. "Why don't you plan to?" she asked looking at him curiously. "You know all about my parents but I don't know anything about yours."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 am

"Because I don't want to," Varod said with no emotion. "Don't pressure me about it."
He kissed her cheek quickly stroked her side. "I can still watch, right?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 am

"Fine." she said looking at him, "But you have to talk to me about eventually." she said giving up on the subject not wanting to fight while she felt bad. Then he brought up the part about the tournament, "Sure if you want to." she said smiling, "You're still gonna cheer for me right?" she asked hoping he would. She needed all the support she could get. She was a wreck of nerves about the tournament even though she was sure she would do fine. "But I'm gonna go to sleep." she said not realizing that it was probably a bad idea if she had a possible concussion.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 am

Varod nodded then shook his head when she said sleep.
"No no no, he hit you pretty hard! You might want to stay awake, you could have a concussion!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 am

"But I'm so tired." she whinned looking at him. The first sign of a concussion. She knew the signs but she had never had to worry about them herself. "Please can I sleep?" she asked yawning her eyes closing as her breathing slowed down a bit as if she were falling asleep right then and there.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"No." Varod said, sternly, then softened and kissed her lightly. "You can't sleep, not just yet. Later."
He held her close.
"I won't sleep, either. I'll stay with you until you get your strength back."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top