Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 am

Christy knew she had to tell Varod about Cristina even though she had swore never to tell anyone about her. "You know how you keep asking me where I disappear to for long periods of time and not tell anyone?" she asked yawning.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 am

Varod shook his head.
"Nope," he said, smiling. "Where do you go, then?"
DUN DUN DUN, I see a plot twist coming on! says Anti.
Totally.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:59 am

"Well I kinda have a daughter..." she said looking at him waiting to see his reaction. Even though she never gave birth to her Christy was the only family...well somewhat family that Cristina had left now that Nick had gone.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:02 am

Varod kissed her.
"Okay, your point?" he asked her, kissing her again. "I'm disappointed you didn't tell me sooner, but, I really don't care. I'm here for you always."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 am

She kissed him back, slightly surprised by the reaction. "Well its because she isn't really my kid." she replied looking at him. "But her brother was Nick and he's been missing for several months now and I'm the only one she lets anywhere near her." she continued to say. For once she had told him the truth about something. "I just don't want anyone to know she's still alive. I saved her from the carnage of Nick's house the night his parents were murdered. She was so scared.." she said trailing off into the story.

"She was bitten fell asleep in my arms right after I got her." She sighed, "Godric managed to find a cure and cure her of it though."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 am

Varod's smile became strained.
"Okay, I'm still here," he told her. "I will always be. No matter what. Try and bring her to my house sometime, I'll be nice."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 am

"You nice?" she asked looking at him curiously. "I don't think I've ever seen you truly nice much less around a little kid and much less....Anti can never be nice." she said looking at him. "You know it as much as I know it. But I'll see." She noticed his strained smile, "Are you alright?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 am

"No, I wouldn't let him hurt her," Varod replied. "Nothing's wrong, it's just...it's gonna be really hard from now on. You know you would be able to stay if you brought her over, right?"
He stroked her hair, hoping to calm her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 am

"How is it going to be really hard?" she asked looking at him. She wondered if it was because the kid wasn't hers but instead Nick's little sister. She knew that Varod didn't like him one bit. "I would be able to?" she asked surprised. She calmed a bit as he played with her hair but not as much as she would like to.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 am

"It just will be, everything's all complex now," Varod said quietly. "Besides, I don't care about who she is, you care so much about her, she hasn't done nothing to me and you feel motherly towards her, I'll try and be a father figure, if I can. Everyone needs a dad..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top