Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 16 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 am

She smiled, "Oh im Gegenteil, ich glaube, ich könnte sagen, dass es und machen Sie es glauben Varod. Sie würde einfach nicht wissen, was hat dich, wenn ich dich wirklich glauben .... Ich bin nicht so unschuldig, wie ich aussehe." she said her face still looking rather mischievous.

((Oh on the contrary I think I could say it and make you believe it Varod. You just wouldn't know what hit you if I made you actually believe it....I'm not as innocent as I look.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 16 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:49 am

"Don't talk in German," Varod replied, rolling over on top of her and keeping himself up while lightly kissing her neck. "You know I don't understand that."
Then he rolled off her and waved his wand, summoning a hot chocolate.
"Yum!" he exclaimed, happily taking a sip. "You want one?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 am

"I know." she said smiling. "I just think its cute when you get that frustrated look on your face trying to comprehend it." she said laughing a bit as he kissed her neck, "No I'm good. Its bad for you." she said knowing she shouldn't even be one to talk about not eating food that was bad for her since she could eat whatever she wanted and not gain an ounce.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 am

"Meanie..." Varod said, chuckling. "Do I LOOK like I give a damn if it's bad for me? I need as many calories as possible! Think about all the crap I do!"
His look became stern.
"We really need to have a serious conversation. And you have to promise not to freak when we do."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am

"I can try." she said looking at him sitting up. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked looking at him curiously. Their serious converstations never turned out all that great from past experiences.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 am

Varod figured that was the best he could get with Christy, so he started with his conversation.
"Okay. Number one: the col. Don't deny you aren't part of it, because that's not the point. The point is I have no idea where you stand. I know you don't hate me, but shouldn't that be proof that vampires aren't evil?"
He wrapped his arm around her.
"Don't freak...Just have a conversation with me about this, because I can never get a straight answer out of you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 am

"No." she said looking at him. "Its just proof one isn't." she said pushing away from him. "How can you still want to have this conversation with me after what my family has been put through by a vampire. That isn't exactly fair. A vampire no less that had no reason what so ever to do what he did. You know exactly where I stand and you can't deny that fact."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am

"No. I don't," Varod replied, keeping her where she was. "One vampire. One vampire did that because your father was put in his eyes as the man who caused his troubles."
He looked at her pleadingly, hoping she would understanding, needing her to understand.
"Are you saying all humans are good people? Vamps have feelings and thoughts, and they have their phycos and their crazies and their evils, but they also have their good people, their smart people, and their mes."
She won't get it, Anti said. She won't ever be able to.
Why do you think I try? If everything were going to happen easily, they wouldn't have to try.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 am

"You don't get it." she said looking at him. It wasn't just one vampire in her life. It had been several that had attacked her as well and she was having a hard time dealing with a huge factor of trust with vampires at the moment. "You don't even know half the things I've been through or seen to understand it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 am

"Do you have any idea how vamps think? What THEIR outlook on the situation is?" Varod asked, genuinly curious. "Always consider the people on the receiving end. You are a major person in the government which is ruining the vampire's lives, and, I'll let you in on a secret, you're a highly 'suspected' member of the COL, and I use the term loosely. They see a threat, they don't see people. You see a threat, you don't see people. Am I the only one in this entire effing world who sees both sides of the coin?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top