Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 am

"I'm sorry." she said looking at him. She really couldn't believe that she was about to do what she was going to do but it had to be done. She couldn't act like she cared anymore. Even if she did she realized it was finally time to grow up and accept her place in the world and stop acting like a ten year old child.

"I'm sorry but I don't think this is going to work out." she said looking at him, "When we get back to England I'll gather my things from your house and you'll never hear from me again." she was forcing to keep her face rather emotionless. "I should have seen it as pointless that a blood-sucker would even sympathize with my loss and its pointless to even keep fighting with you." she said looking at him. "You know I'm right and you can't deny it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 am

"I do sympathize, and no, you are not right. You are a stubborn upper-class woman, but oh well. I still don't want you to leave," Varod said, like her fighting to keep himself unemotional. "And you know you don't want to leave in the slightest. I can absolutely see what's happening, no matter how much you want to lie to yourself. In your subconscious you just want to make things simpler. Make it less complex. I don't have a clue what you're thinking on the surface, but I'm sure it's not the truth."
He kissed her cheek, the only sign of affection he had shown this entire time.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:35 am

"Nothing can be simple." she said looking at him. She had been right. "Besides the longer you stay with me the more you have to risk attacking me and we saw how hard you had to fight it earlier." she continued to say. She hadn't even reacted when he kissed her cheek. She looked out the window and watched the snow falling. "My subconcious might want something but its something that I can't have. You can't have your cake and eat it too."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 am

Varod shrugged.
"Things can too be simple, and do you not eat cake at your own party?" he asked, pulling her close and looking into her eyes. "You want so much, but you don't allow yourself to it. It's not that you can't have it, it's that you'd actually have to work for it. Hard, horrible, seemingly endless work. The difference is: are you willing to do that for love? Because I know I am."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am

"Maybe I don't like cake." she replied looking at him. It of course wasn't true. She loved cake. She had always been one of the people who could eat whatever they wanted and never gain a pound. "The difference is, is that I know when to say it won't work instead of leading my heart on for a bigger heartbreak in the end."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 am

Varod actually laughed at this.
"If you're not willing to fight for love, then the love is not there," he said when his laughter subsided. "Surely you should know that! I thought you were the smart one in this relationship!"
He kissed her hard.
"Don't think like that, think about manipulating the situation so that you can get what you want!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 am

"I don't want to live my life in the shadows, rendered to speaking in whispers and secrets." she said looking at him. "You know that isn't a condusive enviroment to a relationship." She knew she was right on this. "I am smart, smarter than you'll ever seem to imagine. I just can't hide who I am from the world like you want me to."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 am

"When did I say that?" Varod asked, smile growing. "You already live your life in whispers, you're with the CoL and all. Besides, you have a lot of influence in any case. You should realize that the law is wrong. Do you really believe it to be correct? Seeing that you SAY you love me, the thing you supposedly hate."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 am

She closed her eyes. She wasn't herself now. It was obvious as to how she was acting. It was her split personality coming out now as she reached for the dagger at her thigh. She held on to it before she opened her eyes. She knew what she had to do.

She flung herself towards him, her dagger aiming straight for his heart. "Don't you ever tell me what I should and shouldn't believe in!" she screamed at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 am

Varod dodged easily.
"Stop it. I asked a question, I didn't tell you to believe anything," he said, moving to hold her down. "Stop this, I've never told you to do anything before now. Now I'm sayin get ahold of your self!"
Anti burst into the room, a sword flying towards Christy and was held at her throat.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top