The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 am

Abby moved up each step till she stood at the top she wsa slightly out of breath but she ahd done it pregnat or not she had done it, she smiled as she looked at Gackt then at two people sparing , she watched in a amzment at there movements , thinking to her self that she would never be able to do those, but she brushed that thought away she was not a defetest she would do her best and beyond she didn't want to be seen as a scared dragon but one that stood proud beside her golden drgon "GACKT whos the woman?" she asked having never seen her before, "shes good" she said smiling as she held his arm watching.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Gackt smiled as they made it to the top together, he was proud of his sunflower beuing able to conquer the mountian of steps. He smiled more as he watched his obachan best master yoshi once again. "That abby is no mere woman, that is the chrysanthemum dragon and also my beloved obachan."he said softly as yoshi and the tall woman stopped sparring and turned to them. he bowed low before master yoshi but bowed lower to his obachan as they approached, even oogie bowed low on his tummy to obachan as he wagged his tail. "Gackuto, little dragon...your sunflower is a strong one making her way up the steps without being carried, i am very impressed with her.."his grandmother said as she looked at abby and smiled knowing that by the looks of her and of her grandson, abby was well on her way to having her great grandchidren.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Abby watched the woman in aw then as they walked over she bowed to both of them. her hand never leaving Gackts arm just for reasurance as she was still sligjhtly nervouse , standing up she looked at her "I did not want to be carried, if i could not do it then i didn't deserve to be here" she said looking from Master Yoshi to obachan and back, she could tell by the look on the womans face she held a secret but guessed she would be told in due time. She looked at Gackt but didn't speack feling it would be rude for her at that moment she just stood quietly at his side tinking about what the training would be like now that she was there.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Gackt grinned as he got up from his bows that his obachan approved and was impressed with his sunflower."as i told you obachan, my sunflower is llike the flower i call her, beautiful in many ways, but strong and able to stand tall."he said proud ly of abby as yoshi came and hit him on the head with his paper fan."Gacktchan don't let the sunflower wilt in this sun, take her in where everyone can talk and we can have lunch and get our hands on those chocolates, training can begin later..iill be overseeing it, but your obachan will do her training as well as you, her finishing training will be far off anyways. "yoshi said softly wanting to get his mits on the sweets and to play with the little white dog. "Come on ..come on, get in before the goodies melt."he said whackeing him on the head again, while obachan whacked yoshi on the head for whacking her grandson. "enough you too, lets get the young lady inside and fed properly, you two can spar latter.." she said as she gently led abby and gackt inside."My grandson tells me a great deal of things..all good of course about you, sunflowerchan, i may call you that?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Abby watched the interaction between Gack and yoshi but she could not help feel slightly light headed from the sun so was glad when he sujested they move inside , she chuckled as Gackt was hit once more on the head but smiled as obachan led her inside "I don't mind, I would be honeredif you would." , slipping off her shose she steped in folowing Gackt and Yoshi at a respectful distance beside her hoping the would sit soon the climbn had taken somthng out of ehr but she knew she didn't want to show weakness to yoshi yret she could not help hold on to Gackt a little tighter.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 pm

gackt rubbed his head and laughed when obacghan hit yoshi on the head."Only obachan gets to hit master yoshi."he said quietly as the were lead inside and obachan continued to talk to abby."You dont have to walk so far behind them, be equal to that grandson of mine in everything sunflower chan, be like water, it can flow and be gentle or it can be powerful and can devast things, ill explain later in your training."she sais softly as she patted abby's hand."I want to talk to the pair of you alone later after lunch and you've had time to rest, i'm going to tell you something i think you and perhaps my grandson have susepcted. she then turned to gackt."Little dragon , gackuto go and get your sunflower some cushions to sit on at once! floors to hard even for the strongest of women, you men never think of that."she said as she steared abby near the cushions gackt placed on the floor for abby to sit and he put one behind her back just in case. oogie appeared with the monks now wearing his own monk attire and hapily eating his luncheon out of a very fancy dish with little white dragons on it. "Lunch is served please sit."yoshi said as he sat down and then obachan and then gackt who motioned for her to sit between him and his obachan.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Abby looked at obacghan and nodded "I know that but I feel like i am intruding as I don't know him that well " she said about yoshi, she was glad however when she sujested that the be some cushions when obacghan spoke that she wished to talk to them about somthing they already suspected she looked at Gackt and then to her tummy but she didn't speak but sat down on teh cushions she smiled to him as he placed one behind her back she saw Ooggie and smiled he looked cute in his monk attire but she didn't say it but just smiled she look at her lunch somthing about it mde her stomach turn yet it was all teh things she liked it grew stedily worst and she looked at obacghan hoping she would help her out before she actually threw up
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Gackt saw the monks liked their gifts and everyone sat down to eat, only he noticed that abby was not eating but he chalked that up to climbing the steps. he was worried though and leaned over and whispered to obachan to check on abby. obachan turned to abby and whispered lightly to her before talking her hand to help her rise."I know what's bothering you sunflowerchan, come with me and all will be well."she said softly as she excused herself and abby from the men."excuse us gentlemen, this nice young lady is taking me out for some air, being as old as i am the sparring wore me out."obachan was not tired by the sparring but knew that abby had to vomit as she had bad morning sickness, as they neared the temple bathrooms, she asked abby quietly."My dear, you are suffering quiet badly from the morning sickness, let me take care of you and then we'll go and tell gackuto together alone when we ask him to come to your rooms that have been prepared."she said softly as she helped abby to the sink.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Abby stood up with obachan he stomach now feeling as if even the slitest of food would come back on her , she saw a sink in the temple bathrooms and ran towards he finally being sick the breackfast she'd had now returning and running down the sink,one had around her tummy as she leaned over it. Soon it finally subsided for her long enouph to clean up, her eyes streamed with tears and her belly ached from the reching she'd done "whats wrong with me" she asked wiping a tear as it ran down her cheek she saw a stone set and sat down as she looked at the older woman she wanted to eat her meal back with Gackt but even the smell from the incence she smelt turned her stomach.

She lent back on the stone walls her eyes closing for a moment as her head spun slightly "I am so sorry , this was not how I ecpected to meet you, I feel as if i disrispected you and Gackt"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm

obahcan felt sorry for the younger woman being very ill with morning sickness, she herself had gone threw it many times before she became a vampire. she held abbys hair for her as she wrecthed into the sink.""It's prefrectly normal my dear, sunflower what is going on in that body of yours is you are pregnant dear girl with my grandsons babies, and i say babies because twins are very common on both sides of the family, i myself am a twin,...though i personally think my brother reg is the handsomer of us."she said with a wink as she patted abbys hand and knew wisely that the incense and smells of the temple must be bothering abby greatly."you come with your old obachan, we'll go and get gackt and talk to him, let him know hes going to be an Otousan and then i'll make you a nice potion to settle your tum, and then i'll get them to make a nice and light soup for you to eat and gackuto can take his meal with you along with me..see it will a nice family dinner, yoshi and the others will understand, besides i think yoshi wants to show oogie his new lady dog, miss chang ..yoshi likes oogie so much he went and got himself one of his own only its a female."she said with a laugh. "and no dear you didnt disrespect us, in fact i feel honored that you'll be carrying two little dragons for the family."she said with a sweet smile to abby."From now on none this old lady stuff, you call me obachan or obasan like gackuto , after all you'll be my grandaughter soon enough eh?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top