The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Abby smiled down at him as he fell asleep she gently caressed his cheek, looking out the window she watched the country pass by then glancing at the front she saw obasan and grandpasan , obasan was lent against grandpa her hed resting on his shoulder , abby smiled then loked down at tehsleeping Gackt , leaning down she gently kissed his for head "rest my dragon, your young ones are safe and growing." she said softly brushing her cheek against his as she smiled lovingly at him.

Soon the gates to the main entrance apeared and Abby lent forward to Gackt "Gackt my love, we are home" she said gently kissing his lips as she could not resist it he looked to her so hansom as he slept across her lap.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Gackt smiled in his sleep as abybrushed his cheek and took good care of him as he slept.
He kept dreaming of their life together as husband and wife and with their children and smiled as he slept."Boys, now slow down for your imotou , she's littler then you are and cant walk as fast."he said in his sleep as he drempt they were talking the children to see yoshi and the monks at the shirne. "No, you listen to your mamachan and be good or no ice cream with obachan later."he said softly again as he smiled and drempt of their future little daughter."There you are my cherry blossom, your chichi's got a nice present for you,remember the dragon dollie you wanted last tuesday?well chichi went and got because you are being such a good little cherry blossom dragon."
He woke up when she called his name and that they were home."Oh good, then maybe you and i can make that soup for dinner tonight."he said softly to her as she kissed him.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Abby smiled as he said they could make that soup her mother use to make "yes mothers ciorba soup dose sound nice about now " she smiled still caresing his cheek as grandpasan drove threw the gates and up to the house. As the car stoped she slipped her hand up his back and rubbed the spot she knew so well showing she was looking forward to the springs too. She could not help take in the frsh air around the monistry as she slipped out from the car to wait for him, she brushed her kimono she liked it but would be glad to get into somthign a bit more comfortable for herself so she could cook the soup.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Gackt nodded to her as she spoke of her mothers soup."yes i think warm soup will do the lot of us good tonight and then the springs of course as we've got your ultrasound in the morning and then sword training and then your sword .sword ceramony, and your name cereamony tomorrow and i think grandpachan was also going to give you your own set of dragon claws to train with at a later date."he said sofftly as they slipped out the car and he looked to see if grandpachan and obachan were looking when he went and squeezed her bottom. "I think we both could use a change of clothing out these kimonos, im itchy for one thing, and also i cannot wait till all our training is done and we can go back to the house and plan the wedding."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Abby smiled and groaned "all that in just one day how will i ever servive " she said leaning on him a she chukled "I guess tomrrow you'll end up carrying me to bed , I can't wait for the ultrasound " she smiled as he placed both her hands over her tummy "to see our children " she now grinned asshe took his hand in hers as they walked to the monistary "I have to admit i truly am looking forward to the springs , the hot water against my stired skin sounds really wonderfull" she asd but her twinkle told ehr she planned much more than soaking, when she felt his hand on her bottom and give it a squeese, she gave a low growl at the sudden rush of sesations she felt and so bit her lip gently "if you do that again i won't make it to the spring" she said grinning teasingly to him.,
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Gackt laughed when she said how would she survive all that in one day."I dont know,but i m the one training you tomorrow as i think grandpachan is a bit tired today, so at least ill be there with you all day."he said softly to her. "I cannot wait to see our children either and i bet obachan is right about them being boys."as they walked he kissed her cheek."Yes im looking forward to the springs as well, my muscles ache and i need you to massage my poor back."he said softly to her but the grin on his face betrayed him for it was a smile full of mischefious plans for his sunflower that eve. He threw his head back and laughed as she said if he squeezed her bottom again they wouldnt make to the spring."Well your not the only one, look whos getting his hand swatted at."he said as he pointed to grandpasan trying to put the squeeze on obachan.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 pm

abby smiled then laughed as he saw obasan swat away grandpasan's hand from her bottom "we are so much a like " she said grinning "but i would not swatt your hand, as i love the feeling you give me when you do that " she said with a deep sigh and smile "I would like to sing at the karioke but something i know from when i was a girl ,i think i sung it to you once " she blushed "when i was looking after you, i am not sure if you rember "her and slipped around his waist as they walked "I will masage your aching musles itll you tell me to stop" she whipered to him gently rubbing her fingers across his shoulders the tips gently giving him a taste of what she was going to do.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Gackt laughed at his grandmother and grandfather."Yes we are in many ways, i dont think she really means for him to stop, i think she pretended to swat his hand away because we are behind them and i think she thinks we'll be embarassed by it, but i am not..i am glad they are still so loveing to each other after all the years they've been married, i hope to be like that when i am their age."he said softly to her as he patted her bottom. "Yes i do belive i remember bits of what you sang, it was when my head was so hot and you put cold rags on it and you helped your mother bathe me when my tempature was up and i was crying , i remember because i was so sweaty that your mother had to change me and all we had to change me into was one of your summer dresses, and i remember that i didnt care it was a dress i told you it was my warrior kimono."he began to sing some the words of her song."Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm

abby blushed at the memory but smiled "yes you looked hansom even in that , but it was my mother who did most of the changing she wouldn' let me, even though i asked to stay with you and make sure you'd be al right, she told me she was protecting my innocence and your modisty, if only she knew i did get to see any way " she grinned as she sighed and let agenst him as he started to sing to her , her face lit up in a smile "yes i know we will be as happy as they are, I feel it" she looked at him
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Gackt laughed at the memory when she told him he even looked handsome in her dress."Well yes it was the most flattering shade of robin's egg blue i belive,and i do so look good in blue."he said with a wink and laughed when she said her mother was protecting her innocence and his modesty."Yes well we were little then, she didnt realise once we were of age to not consider each other riddled with "cooties" that you'd figure out was under there eventually."he said with a wink.he stroked her hair as her face lit up with a smile. "Yes i do too at that, well anyways lets go make that soup,im starving!"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top