The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Abby sighed as she said she would have to spar with Hyde some time "is she hard to spar with?" she asked placing the veil in the box on top of the kimono " Yes that would be nice and he dose look very... smart, in a suit" she said wth a grin knowing she would know what she wanted to say but chose not to as her cheeks wee already turning a light pink. "yes I think as i get bigger they will help me a lot in this , I just feel blessed having them there I know Gackt wanted children as did i. I just didn't know that they would arrive so soon" she smiled as she spoke again " Maybe it was combining our familys that made them choose now for it to happen"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Obachan shook her head when she asked about hyde."No, she's not as formiable as gackuto is, so you should be allright,"she said as she laughed at abbys slip of the tongue about her grandson in a suit."Yes, i knew what you ment dear and dont be embarassed, my grandson is very good looking just like his grandfather, ."she said as she laughed again."My sabrith looks sexy in his suits too, speaking of which let go and get our grandson before they wear each other out."she said as she worried about her husband throwing his back out. "Yes i think it was the two famlies coming together that did it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Abby smiled and nodded her cheeks still holding a faint pink tindge to her cheeks, she sighed moving with her , she felt a sight quesiness and held her stomach as she walked. She felt the potion must have worn off "obachan do you have any of that potion?" she asked as her face became pail "I think .. I think im gonna be..." she quickky moved to a bush close to them a she could hold it back no longer, she threw up her braids falling forward as the breakfast she'd had came back.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Obachan frowned when abby threw up by her bushes."Oh my, you are having morning sickness bad my poor dear."she said softly as she took two more vials out her pocket and handed them to abby while she took a pale green handkerchef out and gently wiped abbys face off and offered her a mint."There there....it'll be allright you'll see, after the potion goes into affect and you rest and have fun with that grandson of mine you'll be allright and dont for pete's sake put on front for him, if you get ill you tell him okay? because he loves you abby and i know he wont be mad or upset if you are sick, he'll want to take care of you."she gently helped abby down the corridor where her husband and grandson were waiting for them having just finished their sparing."Hello ladies, did training go well?"grandpasan asked abby and obachan.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

abby took the viles and drank them , she sighed as she felt it working her stomach settled once more as Obachan wiped her face "I won't , he seem to know how i'm feeling anyway so i can't hide it from him" she smirked poping the mint into her mouth as they walked back to where Gackt and grandpasan stood. Seeing Gackt she smiled to him though her cheeks gave away that she had been sick again. "yes, the trainning was good but after was a bit... " she paused holding her stomach " ok the potion wore of and i had some morning sickness " she said looking at him apalogeticly but lovingly as she moved to stand beside him one hand on his back "did he work you too hard ?" sheasked softly as she gently kissed his cheek, even being apart fo only the short time felt too long to her. .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Obachan nodded with a small smile."Yes gackuto can be very intutive in that respect to another persons needs, he's always been like that since he was a little boy, allways tending to other children and old people and taking care of the villages animals." Gackt and granpsan smiled at the pair and then gackt frowned when she said she had been sick with the morning illness."Sunflower im so sorry, do you want a night in instead of going out to dinner after the ceramony? cause truth be told i am a bit tired with all the training grandpa has put me through, he is a tough task master when it comes to training and even as old as he is, he can still best me ."grandpa smiled at gackt and abby."Little dragon flatters me in that respect abbychan, why dont we all stay in tonight and i can cook my japense chicken soup and some dim sum for us all like gackuto said you had cravings for recently, us men can cook for you ladies and you both can put your feet up and relax and later that grandson and i can entertain you with some karaoke and panto?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Abby smiled "Gackt that would be fine, any where i can be with you is fine with me" she said "I look forward to the karaoke and panto " she said smiling as she moved er arm around him , she moved her mouth closer to his hear "will you show me the hot springs later and i'll bring the rose oil too?" she whispered kissing hs cheek once more as she rested her head on his shoulder a smile now on her face as she waited to hear his reply.

She looked down at her tummy rubbing hr had over it , she still could not belive she was with child apart from the sickness it still felt like a dream that she would wake from or rather she didn't want to wake from, she was loving every moment nd every feeling he got.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 pm

obachan and grandpa were busy whispering to each other happily making secret plans, looking rather like too mischevious kids as gackt and abby talked."Yes grandpa and obachan do a mean panto and karoke. "he said with a grin as she whispered in his ear. "Yes of course, after today ill be needing those hot spring badly myself, im so sore abby, i need your gentle hands to get all the owies out that grandpa put on me."he said as he made a face like a litte kid who hurt himself. He nodded about the rose oil. he looked down at her tummy as she rubbed it and bent down and kissed her stomach. obachan and grandpa seemed to have dissapeared as they talked."I think grandpa and obachan skipped off for some alone before dinner, i think he wants obachan to rub his back."he said with a sly wink to abby. "Besides that grandpa wants me to show something before we all go and do the ceramony."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Abby smied as he said he wanted her to rub away his owies "of corse i will in all the places that hurt" she said grinning tesingly at him, she smiled as he bent down and kissed her tummy "I am still getting ues to the idea of something in there, I feel this all is a wonderful dream and i'll wake from it alone again" she brushed her hand over his cheek and bit her lip chuckling she spoke "yes I saw the look in her eyes as she spoke about him,she looked like I do when i speack of you my love dragon" she said as her cheeks turned pink slightly "maybe hes giving her , her own personal trainning" she said grinning to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm

gackt grinned when she said she'd fix all of his owies."Thank you sunflower, i do appreciate when you do that."he smiled when she said she felt it was a wonderful dream about having the children."No its not a dream and you wont be alone any more not ever again, you've a family now."he alughed when she spoke about obachan and his grandfather."yes she does look like you when you are speaking about me, but then they both do when they talk about each other, after all these years they've been married they still are very much in love."he waggled his finger at her when she said that grandpa and obachan were "personally training."perhaps he just might be at that abby, i think i might manage some "personall" training with you later on tonight if you feel up to it that is."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top