The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Abby smiled as he said she had a family "yes I do Gackt , you me and our children and all the pepole around us" she said she blushed when he said she did ,look like her when obachan talked about grandfather "I hope we still look at each other that way when were their age" she said smiling at him "when our children are having their children " she rested against him "humm i'd like that kind of trainning " she said holding him round his waist "I'd better tresure this as after six months i won't be able to get this close to you" she let her head rest close to his neck as she waited for him to decide what he was going to do now "Do you know what is it grandpa wants to show you?" she asked her hand resting on his back.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Gackt smiled when she talked about their unborn children and everyone around them and how she hoped that they looked at each other the way obachan and grandpasan looked at each other at their age."Yes abby im sure we both will. i hope im still able to chase around the bed, i'll just have to get on my broom and fly around to catch you then."he said with a wink to her. He laughed when she said she'd like his kind of training."Yes well tomorrow you wont like me, it's shadow training with me all morning." he nodded when she said she had better treasure their alone time now because after the sixth month she wont be able to be as close to him."fear not, i wont be upset about that, i mean i'll miss that but just holding you and helping you through your time will make me happy. He smiled mysteriously when she asked what grandpa wanted to show him."Your sword of course. the one you get when we give you your name."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

she laughed with him when he spoke of chasing her around the bed on a broom her smile faded only slightly "shadow trainning?" she asked "whats that?" she was now curiose about it but he shifted the conversation to when her time came "I hope your not a fainter,I have heard some fathers faint at the vital moment " she said with a smile her hand taking his "I'll just be happy to know your there" she sighed "but that is a long way off yet not till october , I know it will seem a long way off but it will be worth it to have our children" she lent forward and gently kissed him "it is the most presious thing we could have been blessed with."
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 am

Gackt smiled mysteriously when she asked what shadow training was ."You'lll see tomorrow." he said softly as she began to talk about the children."No, i doubt i'll faint remember im a nurse abby, ive seen all kinds of things that would make the average person faint, so i asure you i wont faint."he whistled when she said it was a long way untill october."yes it is, won't that be something if they were born on great obachans birthday?she was obachans mother and she was born on halloween eve."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Abby smiled as he said he would not faint "thats good and yes it would be good if they were born on that day but we'd have to wait and see , they decide when it time not us unfortunaly" she said with a smile "though if i could have them then i would so choose that day seeing it is a special day" she sighed as she rested aginst him "there taking a while " she said "must be enjoying what ever there doing" she could not help think of the ceramony that they had to preform"tell me , what do i have to do for this ceramony?" she asked softly feeling her self become tired all of a sudden but put it down to her trainning and the babies she now carried.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Gackt nodded"Yes well we can hope that may be the case but you are right, babies come when they want to and not before."he said with a smile as they walked as she mentioned about obachan and grandpasan."Well, most likely they probably gota a shower and changed their clothes , which we need to go do i think, oh and as for the ceramony basicly we burn paper offerings for each dead family member, its basicly a paper replica of something they liked in life, we'll stop by and get what you think they would have liked and then we pour water over their gravestone and light some incense, of course obachan got the smokeless kind so it wont make you sick, and then we put flowers in each vase for them."he said softly."we say a prayer for them that they know happiness in the afterlife and then you can talk to their spirits if you want to, i talk to my ancestors i know it sounds silly but i do talk to great grandfather and great grandmother a great deal."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Abby smiled as they walked " yes your right I could use one" she smiled to him "to freshen up nothing more" she said her eyes twinkling with mischeif as she lent aginst him as he spoke of the ceramony "I know I will cry" she said with a sigh "I have never morned for my family in all these years , it would be good for me to do that especialy now we have our future to look forward to" she could not help but smile , she had it seemed done nothing but that since finding out she carried his children. Abby sighed in relife as he said the incence they would use would be smokeless " remind me to thank obachan after the cermony" she said listening to him"yes I know just what they should be" she said with sad smile "I wouldn't know what to say " she looked down her eys falling to her tummy " yes I do" she finished loking up at him with a smile.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Gackt winked at her with a wide smile plastered on his face as she said she wanted a shower too but just to "freshen up"."Oh yes, we both need one , we've worked up a sweat all day and i know we wouldnt want to be stinky for the ancestors now would we." he patted her hand when she said she'd cry at the ceramony."Yes well, it's good then as it will give you some form of closure."he kissed her cheek when she said to remind her to thank obachan later."You'll have to thank granpasan later too, from what ive seen that sword he made for you is the best one he's made."he nodded to her again when she said she wouldnt and then would know what to say."I know you would think of something to say, you've got a lot to talk about and then again so do, i have yet to make my introductions to your family properly, i have to bow to them you know."he said softly to her as they made their way down the hall past obachan and grandfathers room, which giggles could be heard from. "Sounds like they are still haveing fun." he said with a smirk as they finaly came to their own room.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:31 pm

abby smiled hearing the gigging from the room "yes they do sound like a couple of teenagers " she said with a chuckle hoping they too would be like obachan and granpasan at there age , she smiled as he told her that the sword granpasan had made was his best yet "then i shall tresure it it will be the forth closest thing to my heart as your are first then our children " she said smiling as they reatched their room moving to the bed she sat down then lay down glad to be off her feet
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm

gackt smirked as she said they sounded like a couple of teenagers."I'e often wondered what they were like at that age or our age for that matter, just starting out like us...come to think of it, i do belive mamasan saying something that obachan told her that her and her twin brother were born lin december and they got married in late march that year, so you see obachan and grandpa are very much like us."he said matter of factly to her as he went and took off her shoes and socks, he then went and got the rose oil and put her foot in his lap, poured the rose oil on her foot and began to rub it, he did the same with the other foot as well."There does that feel much better then?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top