The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

abby siged as she felt the rose oil on her foot "mumm that feels wonderful" she said closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his hands working her tired aching feet, she had not even realised just how much work she had done , even her fingers were stiff from the practicing she had done " maybe we should shower before i fall asleep threw your wonderfull hands " she said sitting up and smiling at him, her hand resting on his cheek before she lent forward and kissed him "I don't know what i am more excited about our wedding or the birth of our children " she move further forward and wrapped her arms around him sighing as she held him close feeling the tingling from her tummy again at being so close to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Gackt laughed when she said they need to go take their shower before she fell asleep from him rubbing her feet."Yeah besides someones got to go bust in on the grandparents naughtyness and tell them we got to get a move on."he said softly to her before he rubbed his own shoulder that ached from praticeing."besides i think the hot water will do us good, and then the springs later even better, im looking forward to a nice soak."he said as she kissed him and then kissed her stomach.'Hello in there it's your chichi again, i was wondering if you could give your mommy a break and let her have some time relaxing with chichi tonight?"he said as he spoke to his unborn children that was growing inside of abby. "Im excited about both, i want to go and get a scan of the children when we can as i can."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Abby smiled at him taking ehr ahnds and masaging his sholder gently between her fingers "it would be nice though they would be no bigger than a pea at the moment " she said chuckling "and yes I would like to see them too just to know they are actully in there" standing so her tummy was level with his face she sighed " I think they will" she sid running her hand threw his hair loving the feeling of it against her fingers.

Moving from him she let the track suit fll to teh floor a she slowly moved to the bathroom where the shower was , teasing him as she moved still grinning "well you do wnt to get clean" she said biting hr lip as she spoke nowing ful well that was not the inteshion.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Gackt let out a long sigh of contentment when abby got the knot out his shoulder with her soft hands."Bless you sunflower ,you are so good to me."he said softly as she told him that they'd be no bigger than a pea."Yes i know they are tiny but i just want to see them as ive never been a chichi before."he said with pride and exciment of being a dad for the first time. "I wonder if one them will have your lovely hair, if our daughter does, the boys wont leave her alone."he said with a laugh. 'But then of course if our son gets your hair the girls wont leave him alone either but then if they are anything like his mommy is with me, he'd better have my hair then eh?"he said teasing her as she ran her fingers in his hair."You do love playing with my hair, good thing it's this lenght though i just remembered that babies love pulling hair, the little ones at obachans office used to yank my hair when i helped her doing my appretencship nurseing ."

He looked at her when she removed her suit and moved slowly to the bathroom."Woman don't you know what they say about teasing a tired dragon?I'll show you."he said as he went and took off his training clothes, scooped her up , bolted shut the bathroom door and carried her into the shower and then put her down and tickled her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm

abby laughed as he tickled her under the warm water "I give in" she said grinning as the water washed away her sweat, she smiled up at him " I love you Doctor Kazama " she said looking into his eyes the sme eyes he would see his children bor with and her take his name becoming his wife. still smiling she felt the water ran down her hair and back as she slowly lent forward to kiss him " chichi of our children and my love dragon" she gently brushed her had over his now wet cheek loving the feeling she got from the touch of his skin against hers and the tingle she go from her tummy from ther unborn children as she stood closer to him. Taking ehr arms she held him close resting her head on his chest.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Gackt laughed when she said she gave in. he kissed her when she said she loved him."I love you too future mrs kazama, and i know im a docotor here, but at hogwarts only a nurses position was available, perhaps once i get done with my courses at the healers school i might apply for a healers position in the next terms."he said softly to her a she washed himself and then his hair."Mother of our children and my luck dragon because i've had nothing but the bes tof luck and happiness since ive met you." he wrapped his arms around her when she held him close to her. "would you mind terriblely if training were shortened? obachan is concerned too much training might effect the development of the children and you might miscarry, besides that i think between the shadow training and the sword for the next couple of days you should be allright, you are a quick study and you were allways good with that wand of your remember the time you transfigured danny ryder into a turtle and kept in a tank in your dorm for a term when he put glue in hydes hair and she cried for days in your dorm."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Abby cuckled "yeah he made such a cute turtle and nobody noticed " she said leting the shampoo run into her hand as she moved behind him , gently she washed his hair feeling how it felt in her fingers then she wshed her self pausing over her tummy for yet another smile "that would be fine for me , the shadow trainning and sword maybe enouph " she said letting the water warm her as she sighed "As I have felt nothing but love since meeting you Gackt , the one thing i was missing in my life , you gave it to me, nurse Kazama " she chuckled "I like doctor better, you'll always be my doctor" she grinned tesingly at him as she rembered that night in the pagoda where she realised their children were concived "if they were concived in the pagoda that would make me two months all ready" she said looking at him
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Gackt chuckled when she said danny made such a cute turtle and nobody noticed."Yes i think danny made a better turtle then he did a boy, and then i was glad when he decided to leave us all alone when you said you'd change him back and give him to hyde a pet if he wouldnt, that was almost as good as when you and hyde snuck up on him in study hall when i gave that sleeping potion so you both could dress him as a girl and alex thought he was the new girl and started to hit on him when danny woke up."he said laughing as she washed his hair, he liked when she washed his hair, her soft hands felt so good. he smiled at her when she said that shadow training and sword training would be enough. "Yes because we can allways continue your training like i am doing now after you had the children, and when they are old enough they too will train with us." he kissed her when she said he was the only thing missing in her life and that he gave her what was missing."he chuckled when she said he would allways be her doctor."Only if you promise to allways be my sunflower.". He smirked when she said that they were most likely concived in the pagoda that night they were alone and had slept there in the garden. "I told you i'd give you a child , i just didnt know i'd be giving you two ."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Abby smiled letting her arms drap over his shoulders as she looked at him "I'm glad you did " she said her face lit still with a loving smile her tummy pressed against him feeling warmer than the water around her "they will be twice a blessing to us" she lightly kssed him again now feeling the ache of her muscles. She hadn't thought she ahd use them that much but now she realised she had and sighed as she kissed his neck "I will always be your sunflower, my love dragon" she could feel the wayer was away the bubles as they ran down her back and thighs and to her toes.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Gackt smiled at her when she drapped her arms over his shoulders."After tomorrow you can take it easy, i thought maybe you and obachan could start gathering the things for your wedding trunk?plus also since obachan is acting as your mother so to speak at the wedding, she has to negotiate with my mother for what i have to bring to you for your trunk, its not really a trunk but things we would need for our own house and such, and in the mean time i thought grandpa chan and i could make a crib for the twins since grandpachan and my father are really good at carving and as am i we could do that while all you ladies do the shopping and all of that and then later you and i if you arent feeling too ill could go and look at some baby things?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top