The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Abby let the water wash over her as he spoke "sounds good Gackt, that second potion obachan gave me seemsto be lasting along time this time" she said with smile "so I should be ok for a few more hours" she sighed as she tipped her head back under the water her chest now pushed up to him as she rinsed away the sweat "Im glad she accepted Gackt , I would not want any one else to do it " she looked at him and smiled "she is like my mother "
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Gackt nodded."yes well, i think she adjusted it this time based on how sick you were getting, she's very good at what she does abby, i guess thats why hyde and i got into healing because of how obachan is, if i wasnt a nurse what do you think i'd be doing though?"he said as he also thought about it as well. He thought if hyde wouldnt have been a healer she would have been an animal doc or a divination professor at the school. he smiled when she pushed next to him. "I am too, obachan likes you a lot sunflower, ive never seen her take to anyone as she has, she never liked my other girlfriends....neither did hyde and hydeiko is the toughest to sell a person too, but hyde took to you like a duck, im sure she's going to be happy to see you again once she arrives, i just hope she brings her animals as oogie needs someone else to play with besides yoshi's lady dog, though i think he too might be a daddy in the future months to come as well."he said laughing to her and then smiled at her."Im glad you regard her as such."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Abby smiled "It would be nice to see her again , I wonder what she will think becoming an antie?" she asked looking up at him "I know she wants to remain single " she sighed "but i do wish some one would come for her, give her the love I feel from you " she let her blue eyes meet his "do you know if she will be at the wedding?" she asked letting her hand rest on his chest rubbing the water across it as she moved it day dreamily "I hope so it would be good for her" she brushed her cheek against him and smiled as she sighed just happy to be safe in his arms.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Gackt smiled at abby. "Yes it would be excellent to see her again, i do miss my sister a great deal as we never get to see each other much these days and i really regret that."he sighed when she said she knew hyde wanted to be single but she wished someone would come for hyde and love her as much as he did her."I don't think she wants to be single sunflower, i think she never got over mashara breaking up with her our fifth year to go out with that girl his granfather approved of more, i was so furious at him at the time remember? i didnt speak to him for the longest time and i even hexed him my own best friend! he hurt her a great deal, he's still single now as he never married, turned out the girl his grandfather approved of was an empty headed ninny, perhaps if we could invite him to the wedding he could come as i know hyde will be there..and i know she owled saying she was excited and i cant wait to see the look on her face when i tell her im going to be a chichi and we are exspecting twins no less!, she'll want to buy everything for them of course you know that and then she'll fuss over you and then fuss at me to get you this and that..."he trailed off when she rubbed the water across his chest."Keep that up and we may never get out the shower."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Abby smiled listenng to him recall there times in school "yes i rember and she was so down bcause of it , I was glad you hexed him but your right maybe we could get them togther" she bit her lip and looked at him as she said Hyde would fuss over them both once che found out they were going to have children "Yes she will it would be nice to have another woman my age around, here may be one day we'll do it for her when her time comes i hope" she chuckeld when he spoke of how she rubbed the water over his chest "humm could just stay lke this for the whole nin monthws , but i'd think they wou come out a bit wrinkley like there mother " she grinned, taking his hands she stepped out feeing alot more relaxed and less achy than when she had walked in. Taking a towel she wrapped it around her still flat stomach "I have to rember to make that apointment at the hospital tomorrow"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Gackt nodded and smiled to her as she said maybe they could get his sister and mashara back together ."I dont see why not, they allways ask about each other and tell me not tell the other they asked that, and from what mashara allways asks about hyde and what she asks about him i think they still have a fancy for each other though they wont admit, i think they need a little help with that."he said with michevious look in his eye."Im game for playing cupid if you are sunflower, i want my sister to know that happiness we know and one day i want to be there for when she has her own children, for you and obachan to help her and for me to help deliver her children just like her and obachan will for you, now what i want to know is do you want do do a hospital birth or at home, because obachan is licesned to do so at the hospital here."he laughed again when she said she could stay in here all day but the babies would come out all wrinkly."We can make up for it at the springs tonight, im taking you in the one thats jsut bath tub tempature because i dont want to hurt the babies in anything that would be hottter, we'll save those for the days we are worn out chaseing them around."he nodded about the appointment at the hosptial."Book with dr Yamimoto she's the daughter of obachan's friend from healers school her first name is yuriko "
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Abbysmiled "sounds like they do want to be together" she said grinning "yes I am up for it it would be nice for her to be happy , I think i would love a home birth but being my first i am a little scared " she said as he spoke the doctors name she noded "I'll ask for her when i go, I hope shes not too busy to see me" she smiled and rubbed her tumy "yes that would be nice, I can wait" she moved him to the bed and sat down taking a deep breath "I think getting this ceramony done will help me relax more as I will finally know my family are at peace".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

gackt nodded."Yes i think they do need to be together and im glad you are up to helping me."he said softly as they got out the shower and he wrapped a towel around himself."You'd be more relaxed with a home birth and obachan is here and so am i and hyde we wont let anything happen."he said as he kissed her. he then opened his towel and held it out pretended to descend a flight of imaginary stairs then come back up to make her laugh, then wrapped the towel around himself and then another around his head like a fortune teller."i am the swami vindaloo let me tell you your fortune."You will have many fat babies with a handsome man."he said with a laugh as he kissed her. "She'll be able to see you, once you tell her your obachans future granddaughter and that you are having obachan great grandchildren she'll see you." he said as he went and held her."Yes i think doing the ceramony will help you relax."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

the more abby thought about it the more she came around to the idea of a home birth she could not help but laugh at his anticks with the towel wishing she could peek over at his hansom body behind it but insteadd laughed as he pretened to be a fortune teller "ow i hope there not fat I hope i will be with his children" she grinned "tell me ow great teller of fortunes is he close this handsome man you speack of" she said now grinning from the bed "and what will he do to me if i take his towel" she quickly stood up and pulle his towl from around him gigling as she rn to the opasit ide of the bed laughing.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Gackt continued to be the fortune teller."No, they be the most beautious children, good looking and fit like their chichi and beautious mother."he said with a pretend accent,and yes they will be the dragons children and the handsome man i speak is closer then you think."he said with a wink. he then pretened to look shocked when she took his towel."the handsome man , will thank you kindly to give back his towel least he take with a sudden chill and get a head cold and not be able to go with you to the hot springs."he said with a laugh then began to pretend to be a run way model for her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top