The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:13 am

Abby could nt help but laugh " this beautious mother likes to see the hansom man like this" she grinned now feeling happy once more "ow is that so then I'd better keep my hansom man warm then" she said moving ver te bed as he walked like a catwalk model , she moved to face him still smiling as she wrapped her arms around him holding him "this is how i like you to be " she said grinning as she looked up at him "this close to me always" she felt the tingling in her tummy again taking his hand she moved it to rest on it "they agree" after amoment she sighed "we should dress , i like being lie this with you but your right we both can't afford to come down with colds, me because of the babys and you because of your job" she lent forward and kissed his neck right where she knew he would know what was on her mind for later "but i look forward to those hot springs" she whispered as she reluctatly moved from him dressing back in her kimono that obacan had given her earlier that day " want to wear this for the ceramony to honur your family".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Gackt laughed at abbys antics towards his own. He liked it when he could make her laugh like this."Yes i think i'd better put something on too, before i geta chest cold, i cant wait till it warms up around here and i can run around in my shorts , the black ones with the dragons that you like and you in that sundress."he made a mental note to go and shop for some sexy and classy maternity clothing for her to last her threw all the phases of her pregnancy. "Yes i think the kimono looks lovely on you, would you open the drawer on the night stand? theres some combs for your hair mamasan sent down by owl this morning i wanted to tell you before but i forgot." mamasan had sent abby a pair of llapis lazuli dragon combs for her. "Do think i should wear one my suits or do think my dragon kimono would be more respectful?"he said softly to her as he wanted to be resepctful to abby and her family.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 am

abby smling turned to the drawand opened it she took out the combs "ow GACKT there beautiful" she said siting down on the bed to admire them more taking her hair she put it up pacing one comb in each side to hold her hair up " abby thought for a moment "the dragon kimono my love I think they would have oved to see you in that" she said smiling at him lovinly standing she moved to his side taking his kimono she dressed him as she felt was right for her to do , once done she stood faceing him "you trully are hansom, my father would have been proud to call you son in law" she said she fought to hold back her tears she knew now was not the right time yet one escaped running down her cheek asshe stood looking at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Gackt nodded as she opened the drawer and declared that the combs were beautiful."It's tradtion that family members send combs for the future brides hair."You'll be getting a lot of packages in the weeks to come, mine have to be presented to you the morning of the wedding before you dress, i have to be on my knees and humbly present them along with your wedding jewels, you can select your own or among the kazama family herilooms , whcih would then be yours to keep." he paitently let her dress him as was the tradtion for her to do so. "I'm not that handsome , i have odd eyes for a man the go violet you know sometimes and my face looks too feminine, remember how much i used to get teased and mistooken for a girl my first year at school, it would have been so bad had it not been for you,ryu,kimiko,mashara and his sister and of course hydeiko. "Bless hydeiko, remember when she used to dress like me and you couldnt tell us apart when we both had our hair long, you couldnt tell hydeiko wasnt me when she had her short that time the jerk put glue in her hair."He kissed her gently on her eyes and wiped a tear off with his hand ."I would have been honored to have called them chichi and mamasan in law as well as called your sister imouto."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Abby looked up at him as he gently kissed her her hand cressing his cheek "to me you are perfect and hansom" she finally gave a smile as he spoke of there school life "yes I couldn't tell you two apart ether i was scared to make a mistake , thats why i stayed away that day" she said blushing shightly "would have been too embarasing if i'd have kissed hyde thinking it was you" she leaned forward and kissd him on his lips "athough now I could probably now tell the diferance" she said grinning as she stood back to admire him "yes definatly a hansom dragon " she blushed "in or out of your kimono"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Gackt smiled at her as she caressed his cheek.'I think you are perfect too future mrs dragon."he said softly as he went on with her about school."Oh no, that wouldnt have done at all, hyde would have been embarassed but wouldnt have let you know it as you know how kind she can be if she likes you, and thats why you wouldnt go to hogsmeade with her, well im glad you two made up after that misundertsanding, no wonder she came back with fancy barettes in her hair later." he laughed when she said now she could tell them better apart."Well, i should hope so sunflower, i'd hate to loose my future bride to my sister."he teased. "And i dont smell like cupcakes like she does, that perfume of hers allways makes her smell like baked goods, we really need to send her something nicer so someone doesnt decide to bite her."he said laughing. He smiled when she turned to admire him."I'll have to remember that future mrs dragon."when she said he looked good in or out of his kimono."But then so do you in yours."he said as he offered his arm to her."shall we go then?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

abby smiled and walked over to him sighing but stlill with a smile "yes , we must "she said opening the door for him "after you" she said smiling as he went past she followed closeing teh door behind her as they walked , she wanted this most of all, that and the hot springs but she pushed thet though back , this was atime for thinking of her past and laying it finally to rest she let her arm slip around and hold his to steady herself the closer he came to the main doors the more nervouse she became "I hope obeshans potion holds i wouldn't want to throw up in the middle of it all, im nervouse enouph for the three of us" she grinned including the twins as well as herself.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Gackt nodded to her."Yes we do."he said as he walked out the door first and then waited for her to catch up to him as he was not one to go by the women walk behind reterique of his country, he belived he and his sunflowechan were equals in all ways and matters. he was thinking about the hot spring too and how it would be their special alone time but he had to push that back as it was abbys time to mourn and make peace with her past. he pulled out two vials out his kimonos obe and handed them to her."Grandpa gave me these earlier."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Abby looked at the vials and breathed a sigh of relife "good thing" she said "these potions won't harm the babies will they?" she asked softly her hand resting on her tummy as she smiled geatly thinking of their children inside her "I would hate for anything i take to harm them " she looked at him slightly scared" i would rather go threw it like a muggle mother than worriy about harming them with potions " soon the drew close to the main door Abby gripped his arm, yet she knew she would probably be more scared on her wedding day than this day, her stomach turned slighty but not enouph to force her to ask for a vile.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

gackt shook his head when she asked if the potions would harm the babies."Honestly woman do you think my obachan would give you anything to harm her unborn great grandchildren?so no there is not anything that would harm the babies, all thats in there is ground almonds, lemon balm, and a wee bit of ginger." he patted abbys arm as she gripped his arm hard."Everything is going to be okay calm down sunflower."he said as he walked with her to his grandparents room and knocked on the door and asked if they were ready. The door slowly opened and there was obachan and grandpa sitting allready prepared to go."Um grandpa san you've still got some of obachans lipstick on your kimono collar."he said softly to his grandfather watching the older man blush.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top