The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 45 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Abby breathed out finally the presure she had felt moved and she felt better "why dose he alwasy listen to you " she asked smiling "and what ever you think we need is fine with me Gackt" she said her hand caressing his cheek as she smiled to him then to Hyde " mashara, are you sure Gackt you know hyde can't stay away from him " she asked smiling as she looked to Hyde then to Gackt again rubbing her belly where she had felt the baby push out
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

gackt laughed as she asked why did the baby listen to him and not her."because ive been around babies before, helping their mamachans bring them into the world, i think he knows this and trust me and also because i am his chichi,boy babies have a tendecy to that untill they are about one and then they tend to listen to mamachan's more better, also that one is like hydeiko..they only one he will truely listen to is obachan ,which means i have to put my foot down even now, so you see he will listen."he secretly whispered to abby."Im sure sunflower, thats the very reason why i asked him and why he's comeing here to the wedding..i want my sister to be happy.., you see he wants to give her the chance he should have gave her long ago at school."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

At the mention of Mashara Hyde pulled into herself. It had been some time since he turned her down, but the pain was still always there. She had loved Mashara more then she could have possibly imagined and he had cast her aside so easily because she was his friend's sister. The truth was she could stay away from him, she had for some time...but that had been very very hard. Now that he was going to be around she wasn't so sure about it, one look at him all those feelings would come right back to her.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top