The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Abby chuckled "as small as they are they still can get there own way , but i don't mind one bit" she said "and yes I shall sing it to you once were done at the hot springs " she fnished knowing he would have wanted her to sing in the karoke, but she still didn't feel right for her to do it in public only for him and now obachan and grandpasan. she smiled making up her mind she would sing for them only "I will sing but only for you, obachan and grandpasan" she pattd her tummt lightly "and after these two are fed too" she chuckled again.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Gackt agreed."well they are both the dragons sons are they not? so of course they are going to charm people into things, just like i used to do when i wanted you to sneak away with me into my tree house when you came for a visit that one time for my birthday, as i recall you gave me two of the best birthday presents he said with a mischefious grin. "Ithey are going to be the handful when they are older we shall have to keep an eye on them with girls."he smiled when she said that shed sing to him at the hot springs."Good then you can be my mermaid. he smiled again when she said that she'd sing for obachan and grandpa too."dont worry it will be a private karoke booth, as grandpachan is shy too, he doesnt like singing for anyone other then family."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 pm

abby smiled as he reminded her of the time they had spent in the green house and she blushed at the memory "ow yes i rember" she said "very well " she could not help but grin "but if i rember you did for me to" her hand moved up his back resting against his skin as she smiled "I never dreamed this could be where we'd end up , y family happy and at peace two little dragons on there way and me about to become mrs Kazama and happy that was the one thng i never thought i could be again" she said with a deep sigh still smiling "but you made it possible " she rested her and his hand on her tummy "you made it all happen, you and your wonderful family , and grandpachan and myself have something in common then " she smiled and gave a soft bow to grandpachan as hew drove.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Gackt nodded to her and then smirked."Yes well, i think it was a good idea hyde had taken mama and papasan shopping that day so we could be alone for a few hours, good thing she had forgotton to get the cake other wise we would have gotten into trouble."he said with a wink."stil i think mamachan and papasan knew something was up, but i think they trusted us enough ."he said softly to her.he let out a contented sigh as she rested her hand against his back. "Yes well it wouldnt have happpened had you not been the right girl, i remember when i first clapped eyes on you , you with your hair in those braids looking so cute, and me being all flashy trying to impress you when all i should of done was really ask you be my friend first off instead of being such a show off."he said softly to her. he went and leaned his head on his tummy."Now you too listen to your chichi , when you meet a nice girl you like, dont bea show off, just be nice and charming as i know you'll both be, and be a gentleman too her as well, be a gentlemen to all women even if they dont act like a lady, allways show them respect and dont lay a hand on a woman, and bring them flowers and sing to them, then you should be fine."he said softly as he kissed her again. he smiled when she bowed to grandpachan."I think you'll find you and grandpa have a great deal in common, he likes to garden like you do."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm

abby nodded "yes you should have , I waited a long time for you to ask" she said with a bluh , she smiled as she listened to him talk to their unborn children, smiling at his words and then when he kissed her "really i like gardening my mothe use to grow her own rose she said they were special but she naver said why" she was happy now she and grandpa would have something to talk about when obasan and gackt were not around . then a thught struck her and she chuckled "you don't think the roses my mother grew came from obasan do you since they did grow the same ones and thats why she would not tel me where they came from?" she so hope that was the case.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Gackt preteneded to slap himself on his head."Yes i know i was young and rather stupid, and to be honest rather shy around girls, they allways wanted to chase me and pinch my cheeks, and when i got older follow me around and chase me, lord remember those crazy girls who'd follow me to quidditch pratice?honestly i think if you hadnt decided to be there every game and every practice to walk me back to the school i think those girls would have ripped me to shreds or worse.he put his head down on her tummy again."Oh and guys stay way from crazy girls."he smiled when she said she liked garderning a great deal. "I think they are abbychan i think they are, perhaps there is a great deal obachan and grandpa have to tell you, i think the roses were a thank you to her, i think they've visited you and your family before as well."he said softly as something struck him, something from his childhood."I remember going to romania once when hyde and i were about three, i was very sick and obachan took me to a friend of hers, i remember two little girls with golden hair , like sunflowers and one with pig taills who gave me sock monkey doll who i am named saru because i was so sick and remember the little girl feeding me special soup obachans friend gave me, maybe that was you and your family i saw."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Abby looked suprised "yes i rember that my mother told me the boy nd girl were was special and to treat him like my brother" she smiled thinking back" if it was you i thought you were cute even then " she sighed "I guess fate had decidded before we were born" she chuckled and let her figers gently gulid threw his hair as she heard him speak once more to there unborn children inside her"its quiet possible Gackt , would be nice if it was but only obasan and grandpasan know now that my mother and father are gone." she let her had caress his cheek looking loingly into his eyes, for a moment she saw the boy his yes looking the same and she smiled.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Gackt smiled as she told him of what she remembered about her childhood ."Yes and we were told to be as good as gold too, i remember i liked that soup your mother made for me, i try and make it myself but it comes out all wrong, you need to show me how to make it."he said softly glad that indeed she was the little girl who had given him the sock monkey. "I still have saru, he's in the nightstand at home, i take him to the clinic to cheer the children up i make him dance and make him talk to them so they dont get upset during their check ups." he nodded when she said only obachan and grandpasan knew for sure. "we'll have to ask them at dinner then."he said as he held her tight and took a nap with her untill they got to the resteraunt.He was dreaming of working at the famlies fishing boats with his children catching every big fish and showing them to abby, there were two boys that looked like him and a little girl who looked like abby except she had his eyes and hair.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Abby smiled and chuckled "thats because my mother used a secret ingrediant , and yes I will be happy to show you and our children so the recipy will continue in our family" she still smiled as he said he still had the sock monkey she had given him and grinned when he said he used it to put the children who came to his clinic at ease. "saru was the first one i made " she said " I made a girl one after you left with a pink bow " she looked slightly sheepish "shes still in my things i'll show you her when we get home" she sighed and nodded "Yes we should" she could not help but hold him back as she felt him fall asleep , she caresed his hair gently brushing her hand against him as she softly sung a lullaby, on her mother had tought her.

"In the morning when you rise
I bless the sun, I bless the skies
I bless your lips, I bless your eyes
My blessing goes with you

In the nighttime when you sleep
Oh I bless you while a watch I keep
As you lie in slumber deep

This is my prayer for you
There for you, ever true
Each, every day for you
In everything you do

And when you come to me
And hold me close to you
I bless you
And you bless me, too

When your weary heart is tired
If the world would leave you uninspired
When nothing more of love's desired

When the storms of life are strong
When you're wounded, when you don't belong
When you no longer hear my song

This is my prayer for you
There for you, ever true
Each, every day for you
In everything you do

And when you come to me
And hold me close to you
I bless you
And you bless me, too

I bless you
And you bless me, too"

((The blessing by celtic woman))
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Gackt smiled at her when she said the reason his soup didnt turn out right was because her mother used a secret ingreidant and that she would show him how to make it so it would be passed on in the family."Yes tradtions are important in a family, you'll have things you'll pass on to our children just like i will."he said softly as he yawned, he was tired from training, the one armed push ups were taking its toll on him. he smiled when she said she had a girl sock monkey that she had made after he had left."aww, well we must put them together on the night stand then so they arent lonely."he said with another yawn as he went to sleep,leaning against his sunflower dragon. "wake me when we get there."he said softly as then drempt as she sang to him. this time the dream was just of the both of them together on their wedding night.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top