The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Abby smiled " I like that, little tatsuo , umm i'll have to think about that and tell you at the hot springs" she said with a cheeky grin "and I know obasan is very skilled as well as wise for her age" she watched as the car pulled to a stop in front f the shrine she looked down at the jurnal retchng out to take a pen she quickly wrote something in the jurnal then closed it smiling to him "I wrote that i love you very much and that destiny has brought our familys together to bring two new dragons into this world" she said "as it was ment to be " with the rose and jurnal in her hand she opened the dor and slipped out to wait for Gackt so she could folow his lead in the ceramony.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Gackt nodded when she said she'll tell him at the hotsprings."allright i look forward to tonight you know."he said as he squeezed her bottom when no one was looking. "Yes obachan and grandpa are very skilled for their ages. He smiled when she told him what she had written down in her journal."I feel much honored wife to be by what you wrote and i feel too that it was ment to be."He helped her out of the car and then nodded to obachan and grandpa when they took the famlies offerings out of the car."allrightly then i think we'll say what youd like to say to the family, then we burn the offerings and then we pour the water over the graves of each, offer a prayer and then light the incense and place the fresh flowers obachan bought next door to the offering store and then thats it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Abby smiled feeling him touch her bottom she knew that was his way of showing her what was waiting for her in the hot springs ,she stood listening as he told her what was to happen "I am ready" she said looking to her offerings then to the shrine she ahd felt for along time that this was how it should have been , her family with good freinds people they knew and who now knew and loved them threw her justas she hd grown to know his family threw obachan and grandpa but most of all for her love fo Gackt. Standing beside Gackt she waitd she hoped he would understand she wanted him at her side for this and for ever.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Gackt nodded as neared the graves at the shirne. "alright abbychan you can say what you want to the family and remember you are going to be a kazama now as well so say your peice to them as well."he said softly as oabchan and grandpasan placed his and their offerings at the families graves and waited for abby and gackt to say their peice first and they would say their parts."Great ancestors i come today before you humbly to show you my bride to be, my sunflower and now my dragon mate as well, i also have come to tell you that two new dragons will be added to our famlies in the near future."he then turned to abbys family graves."What i could not do in your lives i will do so in your deaths and honor you by helping your daughter avenge you , all will be rectified soon my family soon and i will be honored to your son " he said as he turned to their graves and bowed then to abbys sisters grave."Imotuo, i am sorry i could not have been there to have helped and guide you in your life, but be assured i will do my best to keep your spirit honored and at rest."he said as he bowed lowest to her grave.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Abby stood with Gackt not really knowing what to say "father mother, all those things you told me about have come to be, the man who made me whole stands next to me and his children grow inside me" she sighed and looked at her sisters stone " dear sister I swore he would pay for what he did to you and he will I have a dragon at my side now, rest in peace " she smiled to Gackt knowing she had said all she had to and felt so much better inside for it now she could fuly relax once more somthing she ahd not done in along time.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Gackt nodded to abby as she said her peice to her family and then obachan and grandpasan said theirs as well to their famlies. grandpachan bowed low to abbys fathers grave and spoke to it in romani about helping his daughter to help get peace and honor back to their famlies. they then lit the offerings with their wands , each in turn at their graves, said a prayer for each family member, poured water over each grave stone and then lit the incesne."It is done our dear family, may you rest the good rest untill we see each other again at the oban festival." they said softly as they stood by gackt and abby."I think now food and karoke and such and then the hot springs afterward is the order of the night, shall we go grandchildren?"obachan and grandpasan said togehter as gackt nodded.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Abby nodded when he sugested they leave and have food and karoke he looked back once more to the shrine and smiled feeling again that finally she could move forward and not worry about her family , she held Gackt arm tight as she grinned up to him "you have to sing to your children Gackt , i HOPE ONE HAS YOUR VOICE HE WILL WOO ALL THE GIRLS AROUND " SHE SAID SMILING AT GETTING THE CHANCE TO HEAR HIS VOICE ONCE MORE "DO YOU REMBER WHEN YOU SANG TO ME IN THE ROoF TOP GARDENS , Isaid then i loved the sound of your voice and I still do" she said resting her head against him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 pm

gackt smiled at her when they got back into thecar."i think i will like to sing to our chilren for as long as they like their chichis voice, but you must sing also, i loved how you sung that song our choir master gave you, although i didnt think it was up to par with your voice i thought you sang marvelously, you sing all the old roani and celtic songs you know so sweetly."he stroked her hair softly as the rode and then he gave her a passionate kiss to show her that he needed her tonight to be with at the springs later.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Abby sighed as they sat back in the car she had to agree that song hadn't been her best "no it wasn't i though he chose wrong for me" she said but could not help sigh and relax in his arms as he kissed her she returned it showing she wanted him too, even if she was already carrying his children she knew it would not stop her spending her quaity time with him, the larger she got the more they would have to find other ways and other positions to try "its strange i have never felt so...so calm before, I guess the truly are at peace and are leting me live my life knowing i have you and the dragons to protect e now" she rested her head on his chest "time to be happy now not sad any more" she sid then she heard her stomach grumble she chuckled as she spoke again "I guess our children are hungry as i eat for tehm too" she said holding him tight against her again loving that sme tingling feeling she got every time he was close.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Gackt nodded to her when she said the song was all wrong for her."Yes i know, wasn't even on your vocal range, i would have thought he would have chose that song you used to sing to me after finals were over my last term after that horrible herbology final that made me faint, next thing i knew i was in the wing and you were singing to me and holding me."he said softly to her, he loved the way when he was having a bad day that the could have their own time together and she'd soothe his nerves. he thought now that she was with children they would have to figure out some new ways and such to be intimate, but he wasnt worried as he 'd worship her growing ,luscious body no matter how she looked as he'd love her no matter what. "Im glad you feel calm my sunflower, its good to see you at peace, yes i agree no more sadness."he laughed when her stomach growled. "yes i do think you need to feed those boys now before they revolt."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top