The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Abby looked at Obachan she was confused at why one minet she had asked about her father then said nothing the next, she worried she had said something wrong and offended her some how,she looked at the bag of ginger that now sat on her knee as she sat in the car , hearing Gackt speack she turned to face him "Did.. did I do or say somthing wrong?" she asked biting her lower lip as she spoke softly to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Gackt shook his head when abby asked if she did or said anything wrong."No abby, on the contrary you said something very correct, your father may have helped in the finding of obachans and grandpas first child, their child was kidnapped by bad people as the midori's were friends of the emperor back then so stealing a child of theirs was considered a very valueable thing for dispspicable people, so you can imagine if your father helped in finding the midori heir also grandfathers dagger had been missing too, those who took their child also took grandfathers dragon dagger, so you see i think obachan knows something she wants to talk to you about in private with grandpachan as she thinks i may be took tender hearted to hear about it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Abby looked at obachan from where she sat and sighed "I still feel bad that they never got to meet again " she said she gave a shiver at the mention of a dragon dagger rembering it was one that gave her, her scar that ran down her sholder ,instinct drove her to press her face to his arm in comfort from the memory "Im sorry, I think it was your grandfathers dagger that.." She stopped as she looked up at him " As your know the dagger that hurt me had a dragon on, maybe who ever took it from grandfather... used it on me" she took a deep breath in hoping it wasn't that dagger.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Gackt nodded to her. "i do as well, i know they all would have been good friends, i think perhaps the reason your father didnt tell you all of it, is maybe the kidnappers were still alive and well in the area, but i dont know of such things as obachan tells me only what she wishes me to know."he said softly as he held her near and knew she was pressing close because of the memory of the dagger that caused her scar."Oh my word! grandpa chan will be most displeased and angry if that is the case, abby that dagger was never ment to be used for evil or in anger that dagger was a gift of peace from the emperor to our family upon the day of obachans and grandpasan wedding, it was ment as an ornamental peice not to use to hurt someone."he tapped grandpachan on the shoudler and spoke in japanese to him telling about abbys theory. grandpas face grew red and he stopped the car and then turned to abby and reached over and took her hand."I apolgise if my family dagger was used to perpetuate such an affront upon your person little granddaughter, be assured this manner will be corrected and rectified soon."he said as he turned again and turned the car back on as they sped away again. Obachan and grandpasn started to talk amongst themselves in japanese talking about how they could correct what their family dagger had done to abby.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Abby started to feel a little better now that she had told obachan and grandpa chan her past "I know it will happen, just as i know the man who attacked me is still around "she looked at Gackt knowing he knew just who that was having seen the dignatory at he amusment arcade that day they went. She sat up slightly from him now feeling not so scared but her hands til rested on his in comfort. Sitting she listened to them talk "what do you think ther talking about?" she asked "if its about the digantory , I feel he will try to take me again this time he won't just stop" she said with a heavy sigh "I also know it will only end with one of us dead " her had fell to her tummy "but it won't be me" her voice now determined he would not hurt there children .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Gackt frowned when she said the man that attacked her is still around."If he takes you abby, i feel sorry for him because alll the Kazama and midori dragons will be after him and will come to your aid."he said softly as held her closer. "I think they are talking about giving you a set of the famlies dragons claws and showing you how to use them to protect yourself, i also think they are calling in all of the family and the famlies retainers to aid you should you need them."he said softly. "No matter what happeneds it will be that man that dies my sunflower and not you or or children, we will see to that."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Abby looked at him and nodded "I am greatful to them, I care about them as much as I care about you Gackt and so don't want any harm to come to them, they don't know what hes capable of, But i feel better and safer knwing I am watched over so lovingly , most of my life I lived in fear of his return , now all i fear is getting my vows wrong as i become your wife" she said with a smile as she gently kissed him her hand gentle caressing his cheek.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Gackt nodded to abby."I know you worry, but he hasn't suffered the wrath of my family abby, when one dragon is in trouble all the dragons circle in attack of their enemies, just remember that, and as for grandpachan and obachan they know what they are doing sunflower, also i think they have an advanatge over that dignatary, after all isnt he just a muggle right?what chance does a muggle stand against two ancient vampires and four werewolves, remember kimiko and ryu are weres as we discovered in school when they asked us to brew them their potion each full moon, so as i said all we have to do is get him into a locked room with either set, or leave him alone with uncle reg during the night, and well...i would hate to be that dignatray once uncle reg gets a hold of him, but then again i could let hyde toy with him, you know how she is abby, she'd rip him to shreds with her animagus."he laughed when she said all she was worried now was their vows."I fear fumbling my vows too to you as your husband"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Abby smiled and sat smiling next to him "as far as I know he is a muggle unles he has been bit by anything since i last saw him " she said and smiled when he spoke of ryu and kimiko nodding that she understood "yes , he dosn't stand a chance , if we do that it will be meant to be" she said letting her thumb rub the back of his hand to show she was no longer scared but excited "I am looking forward also to the hot springs as well as now honering both your family and mine now as it seems even before i was born we were destined" she rested against him once more "we'll have to think of names for our twins" she said softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Gackt nodded s she spoke about the dignatary being just a muggle."even if he was bitten by something i doubt he'd be a match of obachan as old as she and grandpa are, they are very old and very wise."he said softly to her as he kissed her hand as she rubbed his."Do you know what ryu's name means? it literally means dragon."he said with a smile. he smiled as she mentioned about the hot springs and the ceramony of honring their famlies."Hei it seems as if our fate for our famlies to joined as one was decided before we were even born.He smiled wider as she said they'd have to think of names for the babies."Well, i was thinking of useing one the famlies names and naming one boy tatsuo, but then what names do you like?"he said as the car pulled in front of the shirne.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top