The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Azure Dragon (mature)

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Azure Dragon (mature) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Azure Dragon (mature)

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Abby saw the rose and tools and nodded " there exactly what i was looking for" , her eyes was caught by obachan picking up something she could not quite see what it was "I understand and it dosn't bother me in the lest" she smiled up at him her blue eyes smiling at him with a sparkle as she felt a warmth from her tummy at her words "I get the feeling the twins aprove , I feel there warmth again" she took his hand and placed it on her tummy over her kimono so he could feel and smiled to him "I should get use to this but each time i feel it its like a new feeling".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Gackt nodded as she stood where he was and said what he had pointed at was what she was looking for.He smiled when she said she wasnt bothered by obachan and understood her."Grandpachan is one too, long story, im sure they'll tell you about some day when they are ready."he nodded again when she said that the twins approved and thentook his hand and placed it on her tummy so he could feel their children inside her."Hei, it is as they seem very activie as young as they are, i think as obachan said before you are carrying twin boys, as they are very active in your stomach."he said sofrly as he felt his unborn children moving around in there.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Abby could not help but smile at his words "yes i think they are, girls would not be so restless" she said with a chuckle "I never knew grandpachan was one too, my father spoke of them often i think thats why i don't fear but understand "as she spoke she sa wa paper jurnal bund in the same paper her father use to writ in and picked it up "this is like exactly my fathers" she said holding it for him to see , the cover in red and gold flowers a dragon dance across the front its noble head pointed upwards as three smaller ones curled around it she carefullly opened it and saw a blank page "Gackt please could i have this one i'd like to write something inside it" she looked at the bok again and ran her hand over it "I want to write that they wil be gran perants and that i am beng married soon , so they know, is that silly" she asked looking up at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Gackt nodded."We are going to have to keep them busy with them being twins as they get older and full of more energy, perhaps when they reach four or five ill send them to spend the day with yoshi sweeping the temple and helping him and tending to the famlies shirne and graves."he said softly to her."I know obachan would be proud if they looked after her crypt."he smiled when she found a paper journal that eas like the one her father used and nodded."hei sunflower, i thjnk he would like to know what is going on with daughter do you not?"he said soflty. "I know i would do that for my parents , so it is not silly."Obachan came back over to them as did grandpachan."I see my grandson has been telling you of us and yet you are not afraid? thank you abby, you are indeed a special woman and im glad you will be in our family soon." grandpachan said as he smiled at her more relaxed not afraid of showing her what he was now. "i think you made grandpachan very happy abbychan, he was so worried he would frighten you, obachan as well at first."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Abby smiled a little more relaxed now she would not be seen as silly for wanting to write in the paper jurnal "thank you , my father told me stories about you when i was little but he made you saound noble and kind not as others have been told , I like to think he expected me to meet you at some time, he told me he had met two as a small boy they helped him when he fell into a river near his home" she said with a smile "he would alway smile when he told me about that, I would aways ask for it as my bed time story" she looked up when she said she was special, she looked to Gackt "no, I am just a woman who loves her dragon very much and his family what ever they maybe" she smiled to grandpachan.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 pm

They all nodded at her. "It's a long story how we ended up with a human grandchild, one thats for another day sunflower when we can sit and tell you everything."grandpachan said to abby."Your father was a wise man, far better to understand someone or something diffrent then you then to fear it ."obachans eyes grew wide when she metioned that her father met two of their kind when he was a little boy and had fallen into a river near his home."Abbychan, you are romani no? was your father from a village near the carpathian mountains?"she said as grandpachan waited for her to answer. grandpa then also smiled when abby said she was just a woman who loved her dragon very much and his family whatever and however they are."that is how it should be."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Abby looked at obachan "I am romani , and my father did come from a village near the carpathian mountains" she said looking slightly confused at her but when grandpa spoke she turned to look at him "yes I think he would have liked both of you, your like the people he told me about " she held the jurnal close looking slightly sad at the though she would not see them ever again "It has been several years cince they passed on , yet today i feel like it was only yesterday" she said turning to hold Gackt her face against his chest "I guess its the pregnacy making me feel this way" she said softly and looked at him with apologetic eyes.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Obachan nodded."Remind me to show you something when we go and have dinner tonight with you both."she said softly whispering to her husband and he nodded also when she said that her father would have like them , and that they were like the people her father told her about. "Did your father ever talk about the people searching for a lost dagger and him helping them to try and find it but it was gone? did he ever show you what the people gave him in return?"they both said softly to her. Gackt nodded when she said that it had been several years since they died but it felt like it happened yesterday."Hei, perhaps it it the boys then again perhaps it is a great deal of many things, are you ready now?i think obachan and grandpa are and i am as well."he said soflt yto her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Abby listen to Obachan "he told of how the two pepole were sercing for a lost dragon and that after searching the land they thought that it was hid from them " she said recounting some of her fathers story then shookher ehad "no he would never say allhe would say was when my time came i would know", she looked at Gackt "yes Gackt I am ready " she said still holding the red paper jurnal then up to him a soft smile sat on her lips as she picked up a paper vase witch sat five red paper roses "these are for my mother they look like the rose that grew around the door of our home" she said softly
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Obachan nodded to abby when she talked of what her father said . Gackt turned back to abby whjen she said she was ready to go. obachan handed abby a package of candied ginger for her stomach. After going to the register and paying for their purchases they got back into the car and sped off back to the shirne."Ah abbychan i dont know about you but im looking forward to dinner and the spirngs afterwards."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top